Rooftop

Billies POV ⚠️

"Are you sure we're allowed to be climbing up here?" Taylor whispered from below me as we climbed up the ladder to the rooftop "and how the hell did you even know this was here?"
Ignoring her questions, I reached the top of the roof and pulled myself over the ledge, stumbling a little before offering Taylor help up, which of course she didn't need as she expertly pulled herself over the rooftop ledge.
"Billie I don't think we should be up he- holy shit...wow...Billie... this is...this is incredible" She stammered as she took in her surroundings.
This place was owned by a friend of mine and I always came here whenever I was on tour to just chill out and take a breather from it all. It was a reasonably sized rooftop lit up with string lights and lanterns. There was a small gazebo that had some couches and a small crackling fire in a fire pit.
"How?" She said as she turned to face me, her mouth hanging open in shock
"A buddy of mine owns this building. As soon as we were out of the arena I texted him. He set this up for us and it's ours for a couple of hours" I said casually shrugging my shoulders
"Baby...This is beautiful" she whispered as she wrapped her arms around me
"I thought after everything being so crazy lately, you'd want some time to just relax... just you and me" I said back, smiling sweetly as I looked into her eyes
"It's perfect" she whispered again before placing her lips tenderly on mine.
God I've missed her! I felt myself melt into the kiss as my body relaxed into her arms and I allowed my arms to snake up around the back of her neck.
Our lips moved in unison, slowly at first before speeding up as the kiss intensified
"Mmm I've missed this" she mumbled into my lips as her hands gripped tightly onto my hips, pulling my body closer
I placed one hand on her chest and started to slowly push and guide her toward the couches behind her. I felt her lips smile into mine as we kissed.
I pushed her gently so that she was now sitting on the couch and climbed on top so that I was straddling her lap. I could hear the crackling of the fire behind us as we kissed hot and wet, and allowing my fingers to knot themselves in her hair.
I placed my thumb and forefinger on her chin and pulled her face to the side so I could trail soft kisses along her jawline and down to her neck, nipping at her earlobe as I made my way to her throat. I felt her sigh as I kissed and nipped at her neck. I let my hands find their way underneath her shirt as they explored over the tight contours of her stomach. She trembled slightly at my soft touch as my fingers traced over her bra before allowing my hands to squeeze slightly at her breasts.
I kissed her harder now as I could feel she was needing me more and more. Her hands were pulling my hips more urgently against her now as she grinded herself beneath me.
I traced my hand slowly back down her stomach where I found the waistband of her jeans, tugging slightly at the button before it popped loose. I unzipped the top of her jeans and slid my hand in and began to trace lines up and down over her core through her underwear. I could already tell that she was getting wet through the fabric of her underwear.
She moaned into my lips as she grinded herself hard against my fingers.
Without needing any more encouragement, I slid my hand into her underwear and slipped my fingers into her slick folds.
"Mmmm Baby you're so wet for me" I whispered into her ear, earning a low moan from her as I slid my fingers up and down over her clit.
Her hand found its way over my core as she started to rub small circles but I grabbed her arm with my free hand and pushed it into the couch above her head
"Just relax baby girl. Let me make you feel good" I whispered as I stared into her eyes which where much darker than usual.
She obliged as she relaxed back into the couch as I started kissing at her neck again.
I pushed her so that she was now laying on the couch and repositioned myself so that I was laying on her chest, my fingers still sliding across her bundle of nerves as she moaned hard, needing me more and more.
I lifted her shirt to expose her toned stomach and began trailing kisses down as I slowly pulled her jeans and underwear off. I dragged my lips over her inner thigh as I was now between her legs and kissed my way very slowly until I reached her core, hovering over it teasingly. Her hands knotted in my hair as her eyes met mine. I watched her as I kissed around her core, but never where she needed me most.
"Baby, please" she whimpered
"Please what" I mumbled in between kisses, still watching her attentively.
"Fuck me" she whispered
"Louder" I said, raising my eyebrow at her as I stared her down
"Baby, fuck me" She moaned loud as her fingers knotted in my hair
I did as she said as my lips wrapped around her slick, wet core. My tongue danced circles over her bundle of nerves before flicking hard up and down. Her grip tightened in my hair as she moaned loud and her head fell back against the couch cushions.
"You taste so fucking good" I mumbled against her clit before flicking my tongue harder and faster, licking her up and down.
"Fuck. I want you inside me" she moaned, her voice low and husky.
With my tongue flicking hard against her clit, I slid my finger inside her slowly, causing her hips to buck hard against me so that I was deep inside her.
"Harder" she moaned again
I began to slide my finger in and out of her, curling it slightly so that I was hitting her g-spot.
"Baby you're so fucking wet" I whispered as I licked and sucked at her dripping core.
I slid a second finger inside her, earning a loud moan from Taylor's lips as she took me deep inside of her.
Curling my fingers into her g-spot as I moved quick in and out of her I began to push hard against her clit with my tongue.
"I'm close" she whispered
With that, I began to move harder and feeling insider her as her core started to tighten around my fingers
"I want you to cum hard for me" I said in a low voice. I could feel her getting tighter and tighter with each tongue stroke against her throbbing bundle of nerves
I inserted a third digit and with that her whole body tensed hard against me and her core tighten around my fingers as she began to reach her climax.
Her hands death-locked onto my head as her back arched, pushing my mouth harder into her core as she screamed, riding out her orgasm.
She panted breathless as her body slumped back into the cushions of the couch.
I licked her up before moving to my fingers and licked the mess off of them with a satisfied smile plastered on my face. I watched her closely as she slowly came back to earth, opening her eyes to meet mine before smiling sweetly.
"I... fucking...love you" she mumbled breathlessly, smiling as I lay myself back on her chest
"As I love you" I whispered before placing a gentle kiss on her cheek
"Your turn" she whispered low in my ear as she flipped us over so that I was now laying beneath her
————————————————————————
Hows everyone's week been? I'm so happy that it's finally fall 😍
Again, I know my updates aren't as frequent as they normally are but if you knew what I did for both of my jobs you'd totally understand 😅 I have two full time jobs (one day time and the other is security night work) so shit is kinda crazy man
I'm writing whenever I can though!
Thankyou everyone for still loving and reading this story! I love seeing all the votes and comments from you guys for the chapters you enjoy! Seems like the smut chapters are the ones with the most reads 😏