Something new

Billies POV ⚠️

Taylors bedroom door closed quietly behind me as Taylor sat on the edge of the bed looking at her hands which fiddled nervously in her lap.
I cleared the space between us as I positioned myself so that I was standing in front of her between her legs.
I tilted her chin up until two liquid pools of silver stared back at me.
"You know it was kinda sexy seeing you all scared like that mamas" I whispered low and sultry as I licked my lips. I moved my hands to her hips, squeezing them gently and making little circular motions across her skin with my thumbs.
"I wasn't scared" she lied, her voice breaking slightly
"Mmmhmmm" I chuckled before leaning in slowly and gently grazing my lips against hers and pulling away just as she leaned in wanting more contact
"You sure?" I whispered, leaning in again placing a light kiss to the corner of her mouth and grazed my lips across her cheek stopping at her earlobe allowing my hot breath to tickle at her skin before gently biting her lobe
"Uh..." her voice cracked again as she began to lose her train of thought, her eyes closing as goosebumps began to form under my touch.
I pulled away and stared at her again, smirking as her eyes fluttered open at the loss of contact.
"Well?" I raised my eyebrow at her
A few moments passed as Taylor in all her stubbornness attempted to stare me down before her eyes dropped back down to her lap and mumbled something under her breath
"What was that?" I pressed, smirking as I watched her start to swallow her pride
"Fine...I was scared" she mumbled again at her lap
I held her chin between my thumb and forefinger again, tilting her chin upward so that she was looking at me
"It was cute" I whispered leaning in finally to connect our lips in a sweet and sensual kiss.
Taylor sighed into me as her hands found their way around my neck
I climbed onto her lap so that I was now straddling her as her hands slid down to my ass.
I trailed warm open mouthed kisses down her chiseled jaw line and down to her throat, sucking and nipping at the skin knowing that I would definitely be leaving marks. Taylor let a low and throaty moan escape through her parted lips as I kissed a trail down to her sports bar strap, pushing it aside as I kissed along her collarbone. I began to slowly grind my hips in her lap as I kissed my way back up to her mouth, my fingers now knotted in her loose hair tugging slightly as I kissed her with more intensity now. Taylor moaned as I bit her lower lip, tugging it towards me with my teeth before leaning in to capture her lips once again with mine.
Her hands began to tug at the bottom of my hoodie, lifting it up before I stretched my arms upward allowing her to remove it completely and tossed it to the ground
"That's Chanel you know" I teased as I resumed kissing her
"Don't care" she mumbled against my lips as her hands began to roam beneath my shirt.
I removed her bra just as quickly as she removed my hoodie and discarded it across the room.
"You're so fucking beautiful" I whispered, leaning back to admire her perfectly chiseled abs and modestly sized breasts before meeting her gaze again.
"As are you" she whispered, her liquid pools of silver locked onto me as her hand trailed up to the neck of my shirt, gripping at the fabric and pulling me back in towards her until our lips connected.
Without breaking the kiss I gently pushed her backward onto the bed so she was now fully laying down. I made a trail of open mouthed kisses down her neck like I did before and continuing down to her chest where I grazed my lips over her nipple. I let my tongue flick over the hard nub, causing Taylor to gasp slightly as her hands tugged at my clothing wanting them off.
My shirt and sweats were quickly discarded leaving me just in my bra and panties as I hovered over Taylor. Her eyes now seemed darker than before as her index finger traced over the lace of my bra.
I pushed her arms above her head and pressed them gently into the mattress with my weight as I hovered over her before leaning in, kissing my way up her neck to her ear
"Let me make you feel good baby" I whispered into her ear, feeling her shiver beneath me.
I kissed at her sweet spot on her throat as my hand trailed slowly down her stomach and into her sweatpants, lightly tracing over the fabric of her already soaked panties.
I kissed and sucked at her neck, marking my way as I moved down to her chest and stopping at the hard nub that was standing to attention. I kissed and sucked at her nipple, flicking my tongue earning soft moans from Taylor's parted lips.
I could tell she was growing impatient for more contact as my fingers traced lightly over her throbbing core through her wet panties.
I repositioned myself so that I was kneeling between her legs and began to pull her sweatpants down her legs, Taylor kicking them off the rest of the way.
I gently kissed my way back up her inner thigh and up her panties, just missing the spot that she needed me most and continued to kiss my way up her stomach before stopping to look at her. I traced my fingers over her wet panties again, pushing slightly as her hips bucked forward wanting more contact
"Tell me what you want me to do" I whispered low and sultry as she locked eyes with me
"I need you" she whined as she writhed beneath me
I added more pressure as I rubbed over her panties before sliding my hand under the fabric and continued tracing gently over her core
"Baby. Please" she whimpered as her hips bucked forward under my fingers
With that I slid my fingers into her slick folds causing Taylor to moan at the sudden contact.
Taylor pulled me in by the neck of my shirt, connecting our lips desperately again as she kissed me hot and hard, her fingers knotting in my hair and pulling slightly.
"You're so wet" I murmured in between kisses as my fingers slid up and down through her slick folds, adding more pressure on her clit with each stroke.
"I want you inside me" Taylor moaned as the tension began to build within her
I wasted no time, slipping two fingers inside her  causing Taylor to gasp at the sudden fullness
I slowly moved my digits in and out of her, slightly curling them into her g-spot as Taylor began to roll her hips on my fingers
"That's it baby girl. ride me" I whispered in her ear before kissing her sweet spot on her throat causing her to moan
I pushed my thumb into her clit and rubbed circles causing her to buck forward, slipping my fingers deeper inside her.
"Fuck!" She moaned as her breathing hitched and sweat began to form on her forehead
I couldn't help but admire the way her body moved beneath me. Every muscle perfectly chiseled and tensed as she rolled her hips on my fingers, pushing me deeper inside her with each movement
"I'm getting close" Taylor whimpered
"Not yet baby. I want you to hold on for me" I said, kissing my way down her stomach before slipping her panties off with my free hand. I removed my fingers from inside her and licked them clean, earning a muffled cry and a questioning look from Taylor from the sudden loss of contact.
I quickly discarded my own panties which had completely soaked through and unclasped my bra and threw it to the side of the room.
Taylor, still looking at me confused watched as I spread her legs open before repositioning myself over her, hooking my leg over her hip.
"What are you do- oh.... holy shit" Taylor moaned as I pressed our cores together and started to roll my hips in a grinding motion into her.
"Fuck" I moaned, throwing my head back as Taylor's hips started to grind in time with my own.
Taylor sat herself up, still rocking her hips as she latched her lips onto my throat, kissing and nipping at the sensitive spots making me moan even louder.
I added more pressure with the weight of my body as our clits rubbed together and hot pools of our sex combined between us.
"Oh fuck" Taylor whimpered into my neck, biting harder at the flesh before soothing it with her tongue
She pinched my nipple between her fingers, massaging it between her finger and thumb and tugging at it slightly.
I knew we were both getting close as the pace quickened between us and more pressure was added as our wet cores rubbed together.
"Baby...I think I'm gonna-" Taylor whimpered
"Come with me" I cut her off as I realized that I too was about to fall over the edge any second now as I clung to Taylor for dear life.
Our hips ground hard against each other as we both reached our climax.
"Oh fuck" we both moaned in unison as we reached our highs, riding them out together.
With our hips both slowly halting their movements Taylor slumped back into the mattress and I followed soon after, slumping onto her chest as I tried to catch my breath
I felt Taylor's chest rise and fall heavily beneath me as she slowly began to come back down to earth.
"I love you" I whispered, my voice still slightly hoarse as I steadied my breathing
"I love you too baby" Taylor mumbled into my hair as she kissed the top of my head "that was incredible by the way" she added with a chuckle
"I've wanted to try that for a while" I giggled, smiling into her chest

———————————————————————

This chapter took ages to write 😅 I had to keep re writing parts of it because ei wasn't happy with it so I hope it turned out okay lol

How is everyone today?