Morning glory

Taylor's POV ⚠️ smut

I lay awake with Billie, the little spoon, in my arms. She was fast asleep, snoring softly and twitching every so often.
I was hardly ever awake this early in the morning but for some reason I was wide awake. My eyes flashed to the clock that hung on the wall
5:35am. Jesusssssssss
The tour bus wasn't set to leave until 8am. I snuggled back into Billie and began playing with the loose strands of her hair. I counted her breaths as I felt her shoulders rise and fall against me. She was so fucking beautiful. I still can't believe she was even into me like this. I kissed her neck tenderly, earning a soft "mmm" from Billies lips as she smiled and sighed in her sleep. Soon enough she began to snore softly as she sunk back into a deep sleep.
I opted to get up and shower since we still had hours before we had to leave. I did my best not to disturb billies sleep as I got up out of the bed and stretched as I stood up, hearing my joints pop and crack from the movement.
I walked lazily into the en-suite of Billies room and closed the door quietly behind me. There was a massive tub that looked extremely inviting. Hmm, I wouldn't mind a long soak in the bath.
I ran the water on warm until the tub was full and added some lavender Epsom salts and some soap for bubbles.
Stripping off my bra and sweats, I slid in and allowed myself to lean back against the tub, my muscles relaxing from the steamy water and aromas of the salts.
I let out a heavy sigh as I relaxed further into the tub and closing my eyes as my head leaned back. This is heaven
Some time passed and I'd been in here for a while now but I was perfectly relaxed and content
"Sup shawty" a voice startled me as I flinched, splashing water all over the floor
"Jesus! You scared the fuck outta me" I protested, wiping water from my face that I had accidentally splashed myself with
"Billie actually. And sorry mamas" she joked, winking at me "move over" she said as she began stripping out of her clothes and shimmying out of her underwear
Completely in shock by her action I froze, my face turning a deep shade of crimson as my eyes drifted over her naked body. Her frame was small but she was obviously busty. Her stomach was flat and tensed as she breathed in and out.
She smiled, rolling her eyes and stepped into the tub, positioning herself so that she was between my legs. She slid herself in and leaned back so her back was pressed to my chest.
I leaned back into the wall of the tub and allowed her to relax herself against me.
"Are you comfortable?" I felt my voice break and tried to clear it nervously, earning a chuckle from her as it did so.
"Relax boo" She hummed as she relaxed her body further against my naked skin.
I wrapped my arms around her and she began to play with my fingers.
I planted small soft kisses on her shoulder and neck, causing Billie to giggle and sigh.
She turned her head and stretched herself so that she could connect our lips. It started off slow and sweet but quickly intensified as the warm water and steam created a sensual mood. Her hand reached around and gripped the back of my neck as she kissed me harder now.
I traced my fingers across her chest, stopping at her nipples as I swirled them gently and teasingly in the water. Slight moans began to escape billies mouth as she continued to kiss me. I let my hand continue down her stomach and stop at her inner thigh as I hovered above her core, not quite making contact yet. I felt her hips buck toward my hand and so I pulled it away so it was just teasing inches away from her bundles of nerves.
"Baby please" she whimpered into my lips
"Please what? Tell me what you want me to do" I said in a low voice, dominant voice
"Fuck me. Please." She whispered
I gave into her as my finger slipped between her folds, sliding gently as Billie began to moan.
I separated our lips and began trailing hot kisses across her jawline and down her neck, sucking on the sweet spot of her throat.
I slid my finger up and down on her bundle of nerves, earning a low moan from Billies throat.
I felt her hand which was squeezing my thigh move slowly behind her back in between us and find it's way in between my inner thighs. She hit my sweet spot straight away as I began to breathe heavy into her neck. I felt her get wetter as she listened to my slight whimpers and slid my finger inside her. Her hips bucked forward, pushing me deeper inside her as she moaned. I curled my finger that was moving in and out of her and hit her g-spot as her fingers moved faster now on my core. I could feel myself getting close, my breathing getting heavier. I slipped a second finger inside of her as Billie began to moan louder now
"Oh Fuck Taylor" She moaned, slipping her digits inside me
I couldn't hold on any longer, I felt my body begin to tense as the feeling built from my core
"Cum with me baby" she moaned. I felt her core begin to tense on my fingers as she was about to reach her climax.
This sent me over the edge as we both rode out our highs together.
We both leaned back into the tub as we finished, both breathing heavy.
"Holy fuck" she breathed, sighing heavily as she relaxed herself against my chest.
"That was-" I breathed, trying to catch my breath.
"Amazing" she finished my sentence for me
"Understatement of the year" I chuckled heavily
We lay like that in the tub for a few minutes, both still trying to catch our breaths.
I steadied myself as I stood up and stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel and wrapping myself in it. I then held out my hand to Billie and helped her out of the tub, grabbing a towel for her and wrapping her in it. I placed a tender kiss on her forehead, smiling at her sweetly as she stood on her tip toes to peck me on the lips.

————————————————————————
Just for future reference, whenever you see this symbol ⚠️ it's a smut warning lol

I'm still totally blown away by how much support this story has been getting! The amount of readers seems to be growing and growing every time I update 😅
Love y'all!