Chapter 1: Starting With A Bang

Today is the day. Today is the first day of David Boyd's life in the WWE and NXT UK. It has taken some time, but after being recommended by friends and family, he was finally given a contract. The people who are to welcome David, are Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster. The current NXT UK Tag Team champions are waiting at the airport for the young irish man.

Mark Andrews:" With David around, things are gonna stir up faster than anyone can think."

Flash:" The things you showed me really impressed me, but I need to see him in action for final judgement. NXT UK is hard territory after all."

Mark Andrews :" He can handle it, trust me."

Then, from the crowd of people emerges a young man. Red hair, blue eyes and a purple suit. Yes, this man is the Firestorm from Dublin, Davey Sunblast, known in public as David Boyd. He has a big smile on his face once he spots Mark and so, the two walk closer to each other before hugging one another.

David:" Mark, ya flippin' champ. How have you been? Man, you're in fantastic shape."

Mark Andrews :" I can say the same about you, David. You've made quite a big impact in the business."

David:" I could tell you everything right now, but why don't you introduce me to your friend?"

Mark looks back and forth between him and Flash before nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Flash:" You didn't really forget that I was here, did you?"

Mark Andrews :" I'm really sorry, mate. Seeing a friend after a long time can do that...Oh right. Flash, this is David. David, this is Flash, my Tag Team Partner and second half of the NXT Tag Team champions."

David:" It's an honor to meet you, sir. Mark has told me a lot about you."

Flash:" The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Boyd. He also told me a lot about you. Welcome to NXT UK."

Mark Andrews :" You're going to love the whole roster, believe me. There are so many great people in the WWE at all."

David:" I'm sure there are. Everything I've watched so far has been promising, so I look forward to working with everyone. But we should get going, I think there are still some formalities to go through."

Mark Andrews :" Right, Hunter is waiting for us. Do you have everything you need?"

David nods with a chuckle as he lifts his bags and follows Mark and Flash to a taxi that has been waiting. After loading everything in, the three get into the car and make their way to the performance center.
---------------------------------------

Just a few minutes later and the trio stands in front of the performance center  or 'holy grounds of wrestling' as others have titled it. It looks quite big, but what awaits them inside is even more overwhelming. So they open the door and walk in one by one with Mark and Flash explaining everything they can. They talk about the several types of exercise that are offered,  the many coaches and everything else until they arrive at the main hall. David's eyes sparkle with excitement as he scans everyone and everything until a loud voice calls out to him. As he looks into the direction of it, he spots Hunter coming his way.

Hunter:" Mr. David Boyd, thank you for arriving here so quickly."

David:" I wouldn't miss this for anything in my life. It is so nice to meet you."

Hunter:" I assume Mr. Andrews and Mr. Webster have been enjoyable company."

David:" Yes, they were and most surely will continue to be."

Hunter:" That's great to hear. Would you please follow me to the office? We have a few things to discuss."

David:" Of course. Mark, Flash, I will catch up with you later. Have a good one."

Mark Andrews /Flash:" You too."

Then the trio seperates as several other people watch David from a distance. Involved are current NXT UK champion Walter, Alexander Wolfe and Trent Seven on the male side and Jinny, Kay Lee Ray and Candy Floss on the female side. That of course isn't the end yet because Mark and Joe Coffey are also eyeing him.

Joe:" A youngblood, huh? What do you think?"

Mark Coffey:" I think we should give him a proper introduction, once he's making his debut. Gallus isn't taking well to new challengers after all."

The two brothers smile shortly as David and Hunter disappear into the office. It's not unlikely that someone would plot something against a newcomer.
-------------------------------------

The chat about the contract and everything related to it has taken longer than expected, but in the end, David is set to debut tomorrow night. His first match will be against Jordan Devlin. The red haired man is smiling again as he walks out of the building and towards the Hotel. Mark has sent him the adress of it and instructions on how to get there, saying that everything has been taken care of in the sense of booking a room, having someone to travel with and the rest. He's taking it all in mentally as he arrives at the hotel, getting the key for his room and going up with the elevator. Today has been an exciting one, getting familiar with everything,  learning the rules around WWE and meeting some new co-workers.

-------------------------------
This Intro may look a bit short compared to others, but trust me when I say I will make up for it in oncoming chapters. The matches, promos, interviews: all of it will be written in detail.

Thank you for reading.
---------------------------------