Chapter 25: NXT UK Takeover Birmingham Part 2

The main event of this Takeover event is about to begin and everyone in the crowd, backstage and in front 8f their screens are already fidgeting in anticipation. If there was a way to measure excitement, the machine would already have exploded, because everyone has been looking forward to WALTER vs Davey Sunblast since it was announced. The whole social media network was blowing up with messages about the event. And now all hell will break loose in just a moment. Since Davey is the challenger, he walks out first in a quite different suit. Instead of it being completely purple, it's golden with a purple sun symbol on the back and his last name written in white above it. It's the biggest match in his career yet, so why shouldn't he have something special to wear? The sun on the titantron is also flaring up from time to time, colouring the arena slightly orange. Davey himself is smiling and makes his way towards the ring. He's clearly looking forward to giving everything he's got and more. It's No DQ after all, so there will be a wide array of objects used in the match. Pain will be dished out, suffering will spread, blood will spill...You get the idea. Sliding into the ring, Davey smiles at the crowd and takes off his sun glasses while the mood shifts. The arena darkens, all spotlight is on the stage. Out from a wall of fog comes the NXT UK Champion, WALTER. He has put the title on his shoulder. Some people may wonder where the rest of IMPERIUM is, but that is nothing to worry about at the moment. The austrian himself is challenge enough for anyone, so any other distractions would just cause Davey to lose focus. WALTER is surely not backing down tonight, neither is his opponent who walks from one corner to another. There's still a big amount of respect between the two, since they dedicate everything to wrestling, they're friends outside of the ring and have learned a lot about each other. The match will show everyone how good the two actually are as the bigger man steps into the ring and puts his arms behind his back, showing why he's the Ring General. He then hands the title to the referee and the announcer gets to his part of the evening.

Announcer:" The following is a No Disqualification match. And it is for...The NXT UK Championship! Introducing first,  from Dublin, Ireland. The challenger: Davey Sunblast!"

Smiling, Davey climbs the ropes and points to the sky before spreading his arms. He's the Firestorm From Dublin for a reason and he will show WALTER what that means.

Announcer:" And from Vienna, Austria. The reigning NXT UK Champion: WALTER!"

The mountain of a man is calmly taking off his robe as the fans chant for him and Davey. Both sides are obviously favorites and, no matter who wins, the match will be amazing. After the referee shows everyone the belt again, he checks on both competitors and then rings the bell. Just like earlier, there's no time wasted as Davey rushes forward and bombards WALTER with a flush of strikes and kicks to the body and legs. The speed is incredible, but unfortunately it comes to a halt when WALTER pushes Davey off. Brute strength and wit have helped the big man this far, he won't lose the title that easily. Soon the two find themselves engaged in a grappling contest.

They do their best to outwrestle each other repeatedly through different lock-ups, transitions and slips, only to get entangled again. There has always been a technical side to both of them as Davey has WALTER in a headlock. He's trying to cut off any oxygen early on, but the austrian gets out of that by performing a Back Suplex, resulting in Davey breaking the hold and rolling onto the apron. The two take a moment to breathe before another move is executed. WALTER hits him with a Big Boot, dropping the irish man to the floor for now. He follows him outside and then looks under the ring for something to use, grabbing a part of a steel pipe. The pipe is almost as long as WALTER's forearm, so it should do more than enough damage and Davey is the one feeling it first by being hit in the leg with it. His legs are an important part in every match and with WALTER taking them out early, there has to be a different way to go about this. So before he gets hit again, Davey flips WALTER over himself right into the barricade to at least get rid of one threat. Both are currently on the ground, already experiencing a bit of pain. The match will provide plenty of that as we all will see with time passing. This time it's Davey who grabs an object from under the ring, revealing it to be a table. It's great for many spots, but also blocks a lot of his view, so he doesn't see his opponent running at him, taking him down with a Running Crossbody. How the table is still in one piece is beyond everyone, but it definitly wakes up everyone.  Davey and WALTER glare daggers at each other as they get up, this time Davey avoids a Clothesline by jumping on the apron again. When WALTER turns around, he is met with a Moonsault right to his face and chest. High impact is a big thing in NXT UK and both superstars surely deliver that. Davey grabs the table again and puts it up in the middle of the ring for another big maneuver that's been on his mind for a while, so he gets WALTER back in the ring, puts him on the table and climbs to the top rope. It looks like the austrian won't move, but right before Davey can hit a Diving Leg Drop, WALTER rolls out of the way, making Davey crash through the wooden structure. The pain from that is visible on his face, but WALTER takes that opportunity to go for the pin.