Chapter 17: Time To Celebrate (Lemon)

NXT UK Takeover London has been a complete success once again. It's been a year since the brand was started and so much has happened in those twelve months with new signings, new champions, a new arena. With an incredible amount of talent, the possibilities are endless and David as well as Kay and the rest of the world will have an eye on everything.

Right after the show, David is led to his hotel room by his lovely girlfriend.  Kay has promised him to celebrate their victories in a very special way and ever since that, the young man has been thinking about how exactly the night would end and right now, he's trying to contain himself as Kay opens the door and brings David to his bed.

Kay:" I  know what I mean to you and you know what you mean to me. Tonight...I want us to...become one."

The way she whispers these words into David's ear is already enough to send shivers down his spine as the two begin making out. Their lips are pressed tightly together while their tongues start to fight for dominance. It's such a different sensation from a normal kiss or something, but the passion is rising. Kay is putting her arms around David's neck while David puts his hands on Kays' waist. Locking eyes, both of them smile widely.

David:" You're the best, you know?"

Kay:" I'm at my best because you make me that way, honey~."

David:" I already love you in your clothes, but-"

Kay:" So you thought exactly what I thought?"

And so they tug each others' clothes off, piece by piece. First go the shirts, revealing David's well-developed chest while Kay's breasts are still contained by a purple bra. Now if it was up to David himself, he would free Kay from the rest of her clothes immediatly, but that would rush things and that's no good. A short giggle escapes Kay as she takes in what she sees, slightly biting her index finger. It's clear that she waited for this moment for a long time as her free hand traces David's abbs.

Kay:" Due to your suit, I never got a good look at you. I must say I like what I see~"

David:" Sweetheart, you didn't see anything yet. This man right here will make you go wild."

With his overflowing confidence, David softly pushes Kay onto the bed before going on his knees. His face is getting closer to her abdomen, kissing it repeatedly until the rim of her skirt is in the way, but that's not a problem for him at all. David bites the fabric and carefully pulls the piece of clothing down until it hits the floor and reveals that Kay is wearing matching panties. Of course seeing herself in this situation makes Kay blush a bit.

David:" Now I see that you planned this all along. You sneaky little lady."

Kay:" And I see that someone is excited."

The dark haired woman is referring to the growing erection in David's pants. So she comes closer and unzips his belt, pulling the pants and boxer shorts down to reveal David's hardened dick. It's not the reveal itself that shocks the scottish woman, it's the size and length of it. Her delicate hands stroke it softly at first, making the irish man shudder. The smile on Kay's face is still present though as she starts kissing the shaft all the way down to the base and back up again, but David won't let her have all the fun, so he scoops her up, lays down below her and pulls her panties off to free her slightly wet pussy.

David:" I can't leave you unsatisfied, can I~?"

Kay:" Of course not. Now...let's endulge ourselves in bliss."

No more words are needed after that as Kay puts her lips around David's cock, bobbing her head while David sticks out his tongue and licks Kay's pussy. Luckily for both of them, most people are asleep or out in the City, so nobody is disturbing them. The feeling for each of them is amazing, sending various waves of pleasure through their bodies. It doesn't even take long for the two to go up another step with Kay deepthroating David's cock while David's tongue slips in and out of Kay's pussy that's held open by two of his fingers for maximum reach. Everything gets hotter, the moans getting louder and more frequent as they come closer to their climax each second. Kay is even wrapping her now naked boobs around David's dick to get him to cum while David literally tongue-fucks Kay's wet pussy, lapping up every drop of her own climax. Small beads of sweat form on Kay's forehead as she released a cry filled with lust as she drenches her boyfriend in her own cum. Being the good guy he is, David licks every bit he can reach off and swallows it, clearly knowing that he will always do a good job. Kay on the other hand shifts and turns around to face the young man.

Kay:" How are you so good at this?"

David:" I don't know. It comes to me naturally."

Kay:" Oh, you."

Her movements now involve grinding her pussy along his still hard member,  getting ready for the big stage of the night. Not only does Kay know, David also knows this won't end after round one and so, he aligns his member with her dripping entrance, finally penetrating her. Normally Kay would have to adjust to his size, but due to having quite some 'alone time', she got used to this feeling by using sex toys. That enables her to start moving after just a few seconds, gliding up and down on the sizeable dick. David's hands have found their way towards her breasts, massaging them with every move.

Kay:" Ah~ Ah, yes~. Come on~"

Seconds later, David is sitting up and sucking on one of Kay's nipples to stimulate her even more. This will be an evening well spent, but they have to work towards a finish first as Kay bounces harder and faster, wanting to feel every inch of David's cock.

Kay:" Don't hold back, ah~ I need this, I need you~"

So a change of position is in order as David rolls over to be the one on top while Kay wraps her legs around his waist to hold onto him. Every thrust digs deeper into the now even wetter pussy of the moaning woman who now locks lips with her partner. This moment is connecting them on a deeper level as well while the bed slightly creaks from the rapid sex. Never did they expect this to be such an emotional experience, but young love is more intense in many ways. David is also changing up the pace and depth of his thrust, so Kay has a few moments to calm down.

Kay:" Please~ Don't stop~"

David:" I won't stop until we're both completely satisfied~"

A thrust with full force follows that statement, sending the brown eyed woman into overdrive as she cums on David's cock and balls which only adds to the ease of penetration. Judging from the grunts coming from David, he's close as well and because of that, Kay holds her legs up, but tightly closed around his member to increase the pleasure flashing through his body. Slow but deep thrusts are what finish David off as he sprays his seed into Kay's womb. It's unknown to him, if she's taking the pill or not, but the two are happy to be sharing this room and this night with each other.

The rest of the night consists of more sex in more different positions, loud moans and a bed breaking down at the end of it all. The force of everything has finally taken down the rest of the beds' resistance, but that doesn't stop the fun as it only increased what could be described as one of the naughtiest nights in history.