Chapter 11: Second Date

The rest of the night went alright for David after calming down with the help of a cup of tea. Not everything has such an impact on him, but this is always taking a toll on the young man. It has followed him around since then, sometimes robbing him off the opportunity to sleep at all. But that's besides the point as David walks out of the bathroom in more casual clothes. He decided it would be a good chance to test some of the other clothes he has, since most people just see him in his wrestling suit. Today is different as well, since there's nothing utterly important to handle. Well, almost nothing.

David woke up to a few messages from several people, including Sheamus and Kay. Sheamus thanks him for the great day and hopes to see him again soon. Kay on the other hand asked him, if he would love to go out today. And David is no one to back down from such a question. So he said yes before asking where they would be going, but Kay wasn't really open about that. She just said he should bring a bottle of red wine and a good attitude. Of course this seemed odd to him at first, but the irish man had something in mind for this date.
-----------------------------------------------------

With his phone and wallet in his pockets, David is looking for a good wine dealer in town. Quality has a price, but the girl of his dreams is worth every penny. A smile is plastered all over his face while walking, not even caring that much what people think when they see him like this. David is a happy person most of the time anyways,  so his smiles and chuckles are nothing new to his friends and co-workers. Yes, he also has days where his head feels heavy and he doesn't want anyone disturbing him, but those are rare. The red haired man doesn't let negativity get the best of him, no matter how bad it is. Today will be a good day, it will end well and maybe his love life will bloom. When David turns a corner, he spots the shop he wanted to go to just a few feet away. The owner and her employees seem to be very nice towards their customers and judging from the music playing in the background, this is a greek wine shop. Not that there's anything to complain about. It's just interesting to see how different cultures from different countries can mix and create something new. Upon looking at everything,  the shop owner watches David for a moment before stepping up to him.

Shop owner:" Can I help you, sir?"

David:" Oh...Yes. I'm looking for some red wine. Do you have a section for that?"

Shop owner:" Yes, of course. Just walk down the next isle and pick something you like."

David:" It's not just for myself. I'm going out with a nice, young lady and she asked me to get something nice."

Shop owner:" Then let me guide you. I know exactly what to do."

The young woman then leads David along the shelves and presents several bottles to him, explaining why one kind is better suited for one situation while others are better for other things. He didn't expect to spend so much time in the shop after all, but in the end, he gets what he needs, hands the owner the money with some cash extra because of the guidance and, with a fine bottle of wine, David makes his way to the local Park where he's supposed to meet Kay.
----------------------------------------------------

Once there, David spots the young woman in a purple dress. She's holding a basket full of essentials for a Picknick. They walk closer and hug each other, saying how much they waited for another chance to go out. Kay also has brought a big cloth to sit on while they talk, eat,  drink and just enjoy their time together. The two take a seat on said cloth and put the basket in the middle of it.

Kay:" It's so nice to have some time off until the end of the week. I didn't really know what to do this time, so I had this idea for a Picknick."

David:" It's all well, Kay. We both made an effort to come this far."