Chapter 24: NXT UK Takeover Birmingham Part 1

------------------------------------------------------
That's right, ladies and gentlemen. This story is very close to being done. I will write the first part for Takeover Birmingham today and the second part tomorrow. After that, I will finally get back to my Zelina Vega story and work towards finishing that as well.
--------------------------------------------------------

The day has come. NXT UK Takeover Birmingham is upon the wrestling world and the giant crowds of fans, critics and newcomers are definitly ready. The planing stage was quite difficult, but in the end, everything is at its place, the script is final and the matches are set. Employees are talking with each other at the moment while the superstars who are booked for the night get dressed and warm up for what's to come. And rightfully so, because many matches have a lot at stake with championships on the line, the physical and mental health will also be affected and there's most surely blood to be spilled along the way.  It's safe to say that every single person at NXT UK is watching as well as the higher ups in WWE like Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon.  Impressing the chairman himself is hard enough, but actually winning the match is a whole other story.

Currently Kay Lee Ray is preparing herself for the 30 minute Ironman match. She has to defend her NXT UK Womens Championship against Jinny tonight and, as everyone should know by know, the two despise each other to the bone. Constant trash talk, attacks during or after matches and beef on social media has brought this situation upon us. The scottish woman isn't showing any signs of fear or weakness as she looks at herself in the nearest mirror.

Kay:" I can and I will drown that bimbo. Neither her, nor anyone else will take this title away from me. If I have to go all out, then so be it. I let her get away before, but that won't be the case tonight."

Nodding to herself, Kay walks out of her locker room and takes a quick look around the backstage area. The arena is quite a lot bigger than Full Sail University. That means more people are watching and that also means a wider playing field for everyone along with newer wrestling fans finally getting a first live experience. The Network is doing really well for itself too, showing every customer the best of everything the WWE has to offer as well as Specials about the older days of the industry. Kay smiles, hardly believing that she's still a successful competitor. There are millions of people who want to live the very same Dream she's experiencing. Many wrestling schools are scattered around the world, every single one teaching a different style. Just like in UFC where you have a wide array of martial arts to focus on. Then again, not everyone can master everything in life, but they can surely learn a few things.
---------------------------------------------------------

After a very personal and heartfelt opening promo and the first two matches, it's time for Kay and Jinny to take control. There are still doubters in the crowd, but everyone is sure, even they will be blown away after tonight. The energy is already off the charts as Jinny is the first to go out, due to being the challenger. She has added a different Make-up for the night, trying to look more like the mistress while thinking Kay is the student.

 She has added a different Make-up for the night, trying to look more like the mistress while thinking Kay is the student