Chapter 14: Coming With The Hellfire

The weekend has passed quickly and that means another episode of NXT UK is drawing closer. Kassius has fueled his rivalry with David over on social media, spitting out wisdom and 'tips' for the young guy. He has gotten under David's skin a bit, but that's not in his interest yet. The two are set to clash tonight for the first time and Kassius told the fans to 'watch and learn' from it. This ego is something David hates, so he will do his best to stop that rambling. It's time to put up or shut up. So when David gets ready for the night, he watches everything along with Kay and Walter. Walter is especially interested in how far someone can push David until he snaps. Not only that, but it would also be a chance to learn more about his wrestling style. The two men have already agreed to face each other one day, making a respectful rivalry backstage. Kay on the other hand is there to give David some support for the night. Kassius has made it his mission to teach everyone why he would be the best, but it hasn't found any support from the fans yet. Even when David looks calm, people can see he's thinking about something.

Walter:" I thought Gallus were a big challenge, but Kassius Ohno is on a completely different Level. Don't underestimate him."

David:" He says he wants to educate everyone, but all I see him do is boosting his ego. There won't be much left when I'm done with him."

Kay:" Don't strain yourself too much, alright? I can't have you sitting out because of injury or something."

David:" I'll see what I can do to prevent that, darling."

The three chuckle shortly and carry on watching what the show has in store for tonight. Every show is building up to something until a Takeover comes around. That's where everyone will be heading nonetheless,  matches will be planned and maybe a new superstar will debut here or there. Nobody knows, every Takeover is special.
-------------------------------------------------------

The time has come to head to the ring, so Davey stretches again shortly and kisses Kay bye for now, determination burning in his body. The crowd is expecting him already, so the red haired man walks out and gets everyone cheering. It feels great every time, but what follows doesn't. In a moment of uncertainty, Kassius comes from behind and hits Davey with an Elbow to the neck. Of course the fans begin to boo him, but that doesn't mean anything to him as he drags the irish man to the ring and puts him into it. The referee starts the match as Kassius backs up into the opposite corner, waiting for Davey to get up. This predicament is to set up the Cyclone Kill, but before the Knock-out Artist can hit Davey, the man of fire jumps over him and stomps on his chest with both feet. High pace is locked in as both throw fists with one another. Now everyone roots for someone different, but the crowd can see how hard these elbows from Kassius really are and Davey has to feel it one after the other. Untrained people would probably be down and out in a few seconds, but not these two. A strong uppercut from Davey seperates the two, so there's a moment to breath. Both think about their next move which is a Jumping Neckbreaker from Davey to dodge a Big Boot. He smiles after getting up again and goes onto the apron. When his opponent is on his back, Davey uses the leverage from the ropes to propel himself into the air, bringing down his own arm for a Slingshot Elbow Drop. He's innovative after all, but will it be enough to beat Kassius Ohno? Only time will tell as they stare each other down. The hate between the two is easily felt as well, but brutality begins to seap through as Davey dropkicks Kasdius' leg and locks in an Achilles Tendon Lock.

It's a little specialty he picked up from a local Jiu Jitsu gym. This session was very interesting, but not completely to his taste. The stuff he learned was good though and very practical in situations like these. The pain from the hold is visible on Kassius' face as he crawls to the ropes and grabs the bottom one which forces Davey to break the submission. He backs up because it looks like the bigger man has hurt himself. The ref checks on Ohno, but when Davey gets closer, Ohno's elbow rushes up, meeting the red haired man's forehead, dropping him to the floor. Kassius uses this opportunity to go for the pin and comes up to a 2 count until the crowd awes in wonder. Something incredible happens as Davey bench presses the long haired man off of himself to break the pin. The pressure from it gets smaller when he slams Kassius away and sits up to breath. His expression changes from a nice smile to anger and rage. With Kassius on the outside, Davey seizes the chance, so he gets up, bounces from the ropes a few times and dives through middle and top rope, taking Ohno down once again. But it doesn't end there because he puts him back into the ring in position for his next move. Climbing the turnbuckles, Davey doesn't waste any time, jumps into the air and performs Burning Star, going for the pin.

1.

2.

3!

And the first match of this feud is over. The ref lifts Davey's arm up, but that doesn't last long because he has a different idea. He sees that Kassius is running a hand through his own hair with a look of disbelief on his face. Davey isn't even close to being done, so he steps closer to Ohno and begins to beat him up. Fists, elbows, headbutts, everything is being dished out. Not many people cause him to act like this, but here is the first example to do so. When it looks like Davey has done enough and Kassius could exit the ring, that isn't the case. Davey just waited for this moment, so he backs up and charges in with a Brogue Kick, literally covering Kassius' world in darkness.