(Giyuu)

Your POV

You just finished training with your other co-demon slayers, it shows in your face that you're really exhausted with all the sweats and heavy breathing. Your daily training is really no joke, it's very hard because you need it to become a really strong and great demon slayer. You decided to go home already because of too much exhaustion. You just really want to go home and lay down in your bed to spend the rest of the day and maybe get some sleep. While you're walking all the way to your house, you stop as you saw a familiar figure of a man and it's no other than the Water Pillar, Giyuu Tomioka, the one that you like. You clutched into your chest as you feel your heart beating fast and you smile because of that. "Giyuu-san is really handsome. I'm still waiting for the time for him to notice me." You said to yourself but your smile immediately fades away because you saw him with Ms. Shinobu, the Insect Pillar. You sighed heavily. They really look good together. You laughed bitterly. "Yeah, (Y/N), just keep on dreaming, as if Giyuu will really notice you", you said to yourself again and with one last glance, you walked away. Instead of going home you decided to come in the nearest lake despite of being exhausted. You just want to be alone.

Giyuu POV

"So, when will you confess your feelings to her?" Shinobu asked me that question how many times. "I told you, I don't have a plan and I don't have anything to confess, so please leave me alone." I said seriously. I heard her laugh. "You know Tomioka-san, stop being indenial. You don't want to regret, right? And did you know I heard many guys have eye on (Y/N)-san. I'm just warning you", she said teasingly. "Whatever. I'll just go ahead." I didn't say a goodbye to her I just walked away and I heard Shinobu shout, "Don't miss the chance, Tomioka-san. You can do it." I just ignored her. Annoying.
I suddenly remember the day when I met her. I bumped into her accidentally, she call me stupid. I got shock when she said that and when she saw that I'm one who bumped her, she seems so surprised and her face turn pale and she immediately say sorry to me and from that, she caught my attention. I smile from that memory. I didn't notice that I'm here already in the lake, and to my surprise I saw (Y/N) there, sitting by herself. I don't know what I'm thinking but I went to where she is.

"Can I sit beside you?" I said and she looked so surprise.

Your POV

You're still on that lake, still by yourself. You smile when you suddenly remember how you and Giyuu met and feel embarrassed, at the same time. You were walking with one of your friend but suddenly someone bumped you causing you to fall down. You stand up irritatedly and didn't look to the one who bump you. "What the hell?! Are you blind or just stupid?" you said while removing the dirt in your uniform. Your friend nudged you and you shouted at her, "What?!", she pointed to the one person bumped you. You're ready to fight that person but when you looked at him, you widened your eyes because you saw Giyuu Tomioka, the Water Pillar, standing in front of you. You immediately say sorry while bowing your head. So stupid! You said to yourself. He walked closer to you. You're already ready if he will scold you because it's your fault for being rude but what surpised you is when he tapped your shoulder and said. "It's okay. I'm sorry too." and he left after. You just can't forget that incident because that's the day you start falling for the Water Pillar. You startled when someone suddenly says, "Can I sit beside you?", and you look dumbfounded when you saw Giyuu, standing in front of you. You immediately nodded because it seems he's waiting for your answer and he sit beside you. In your state, your heart starts beating rapidly, you can't believe that the guy you really like is sitting beside you. You want to talk to him but you can't seem to find a right word. He speak suddenly so you turned to him, "Why you're here alone?," Now, you're screaming internally. Is he really talking to me? Is this real?  You want to went wild but ofcourse you need to calm down so you won't scare him. "I just finished my training with others and I still don't want to go home." you answered without looking at him because you don't want him to see how red your face at the moment. "You shouldn't stay here longer, it's dangerous here specially when you're by yourself." Is he concern about me? You smiled on what you think but it suddenly disappeared when you remember what you saw awhile ago, she's with Ms. Shinobu and you felt the jealousy again through your body. You decided to look at him but at your surprise, he's already looking at you. You're planning of looking away but he suddenly speak, saying "You should smile often, it suits you more." then he looked away. You bit your lower lip to suppress your smile but it failsand you started to feel butterflies in your stomach. "Giyuu-san, I think you suits for me the most." You said out of nowhere, you widened your eyes because you just realized what you said to him. Stupid! You immediately stood up to leave but before you can walk away, Giyuu stop you by holding your wrist. "What did you say, Ms. (Y/N)?" he asked while looking at you seriously. "U-uhm Giyuu-san, just forget of what I said. I'm just joking." then you laughed nervously. He leans closer to you. He's so close. "You know what, (Y/N)-san? I'm not the type of guy who accept jokes and I think what you said is right." and he moved away from you. Before you can answer, he immediately said, "Let's go. I'll walk you home." and he didn't wait you as he walked first. You smile widely. You're so happy that you want to jump, scream and such but ofcourse you won't do it. You followed Giyuu because he is already far away from you. This is totally the happiest day of your life.

//