(Uzui)

//

You just finished cleaning Master Kagaya's house. You're a Storm Pillar but you don't have a mission as of now. So, you volunteered to clean his house. You wiped all the dust that sticks on your clothes then picked all up the cleaning materials that you used. You decided to go home to clean up.

As you walking going outside, you bumped into someone and when you looked up, it's Oyakata-sama. You immediately greet him. "Ahh! Oyakata-sama, I'm so sorry." You said bowing your head.

"It's okay, (Y/N). So are you finished cleaning?"

"Yes, Master. Sorry if I look unpleasant."

"No. Not at all. Thank you for cleaning my house. You don't have to clean it but you still did it."

You really admired his voice. Now all the tiredness that you're feeling, instantly fades away. "It's nothing, Master. I'm happy to serve you."

"I'm glad to hear that. By the way, you can go home now, so you clean up."

"Ah, yes! I'll go ahead, Master. If you need something, you can always call me." He just nodded at you. You bid your goodbye to him.

You continue walking while humming an unfamiliar song but you dropped all the things that you're holding when someone bumped you, again. "Goodness! Are you blind?" You scowled waspishly while picking all the cleaning materials that fell on the ground.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I didn't see you." that voice is you familiar. You looked up to confirm it and yes, it's Uzui, the Sound Pillar, and he's with someone. The Flame Pillar, Rengoku.

"Hello, (Y/N)-san." He said smiling. Rengoku-san is like a sun, he's shining so bright. You smiled at him.

You averted your gaze back to Uzui when he speak again. You noticed that he's not wearing his usual uniform and his hair is not tied-up. It really suits him but you won't say it. "(Y/N), what's with your outfit and that cleaning materials? Are you a maid now?" He said teasingly.

"Shut up, Tengen! Oh, what's with your outfit too and your hair?"

"Nothing. I just want to. So, how do I look?" He asked arrogantly.

"You look nice." You said murmuring so he won't hear you.

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Nothing. I said, you look ugly."

"You're so mean, (Y/N)."

"Whatever. I'll go ahead. If you don't mind." but before you can turn your back on him, Uzui stopped you. "Why? You need something?"

"I'll go with you?"

"Pardon?"

"I said, I'll go with you. Rengouku, you can go ahead. I'll come with (Y/N)."

"No problem. You two, I'll go ahead. Take care." then he left leaving you two alone.

"Let's go." then he took the cleaning materials in your hand. You don't have a choice, so you followed him. You two walk in silence but he's the one who broke it first.

"You look good in that outfit, (Y/N)." He said without looking at you.

You blushed on what he said but you don't want him to notice it. "I look good in every outfit that I'm wearing."

You heard him chuckled. "As expected from you. By the way, clean my house too wearing that outfit." then he smirked at you.

"E-excuse me?! I'm not your maid."

"I'm just kidding but wait, did you just stutter? Wow, that's cute."

"I didn't! You're just imagining things. Ugggh! Shut up, Tengen!" You yelled in embarrassment. You can feel the heat in your face from blushing too much.

"Is that so? Hmm, then why are you blushing?" then he leans closer to your face.

You pushed him right away. "In your dreams! You're so annoying, Uzui." and with that he started bursting out in laughter. "I hope you choke."

"Choke me, mommy."

You widened your eyes in his statement. You hit him in his head. "UZUI TENGEN!"

He continue laughing while rubbing his head that you hit. "It's just a joke, (Y/N). Don't be mad at me. Okay, I won't laugh anymore." He said as he zipped his mouth.

"Hmp. I'm leaving."

"No. Okay. I'll stop." then he raised his two hands.

"You should."

"You're so adorable. That's why I like you so much." He confessed straightforwardly.

"You always say that to anyone."

"When did I say that to anyone? That's not true. You're the only one that I like." then he winked at you.

"If you say so."

"I'm saying the truth. Wait! Are you perhaps jealous? So, are you telling me that the great Storm Pillar is jealous?"

"As if! Keep on dreaming, Uzui."

"You can't fool me, (Y/N). I know that deep inside, you really like me. Don't worry, I like you more."

"One more word and I'll punch you." You said glaring.

"How about a kiss?" then he pout his lips, waiting for you to kiss it.

"You look stupid." then you slapped his face but it's only a light slap.

"Only one time, please? I'll stop teasing you if you kiss me."

You stared at him in disbelief. He's so childish but you love this side of him because he's only like that when he's with you. The truth is, you like him too but you don't want to boost his ego, so you're playing hard to get. You sighed. "Fine, but close your eyes first."

"Why do I need to do it? You can kiss me with my eyes open and for sure, you'll just trick me."

"Why would I trick you? Promise, I won't. So are you going to close your eyes or no? If you don't want, it's okay. I'll just leave."

"Fine, but don't trick me, okay?" You nodded to him then he close his eyes. You took a deep breath and travelled your eyes to see if there is other people and to your relief there is no one. You cupped his faced then kissed him in his lips. It lasted for about ten seconds before you pulled out, blushing furiously.

"You can open your eyes, stupid."

You saw him smirking. "I knew it. You can't resist me. One more, please?"

"No more." then you turned your back on him.

"That's unfair, (Y/N). Where are you going?"

"I'm going home. If you don't want to come then stay here." You started walking. You startled when you feel that someone's took your hand, holding it.

"Ofcoure, I'll come with you."

You tightened your grip in his hand, wearing a contented smile in your lips.

//

[requested by: ChutkamonSatrinon]