(Sabito)

//

"(Name)-san." You turned around as you heard someone's call your name. You saw Giyuu. He's standing beside you. How come you didn't notice him?

"Giyuu, you scared me. What are you doing here?" You said irritatedly. You offered him to take a sit that he immediately complied. "Why are you here? Do you need something?"

"I came here to give you something."

"Is that important? Hurry, I'm busy."

"Why? What are you doing?"

"I'm cleaning my sword." then you point the sword beside you.

"I see. I just want to give this." then he took something from his haori. It's a paper. "Here."

You stared at it. "What's that? A love letter from you?"

"Stupid. It's from Sabito. Are you going to take it or not?"

"I don't need that. Keep it, throw it or tear it. Do what you want."

"What's with you? Are you mad at him?"

"I don't know, okay? Maybe, I'm just pissed. Giyuu, when will he come back? It's been two years since he went to that Final Selection. I don't need his letters. He's the one that I need. If he don't want to return here, then don't."

"Maybe he has a reason."

"Reason. Reason. I don't care. Do you still need anything? I don't want to be rude but I want to be alone."

"Fine. I'll go ahead but are you sure that you don't want to read it?"

"No. I'm fine." He just nodded at you and walked away.

You just continue cleaning your sword. You felt a hint of guilt for being rude to Giyuu. You're also curious about that letter but you just shrugged it off because for sure the content of that is still the same. "Geez! Why he keeps sending shits? He should come back." You mumbled irritatedly. It's been two years since Sabito went to take that Final Selection. He passed it became a Demon Slayer but because of that he became very busy and he never came back since that day. He's just sending letters to communicate with you. At first, you're very happy because he still manage to think of you but later on, you're starting to get mad at him. You let out a sigh and put down the sword that you're holding. You suddenly felt a presence behind you, maybe it's Giyuu. "Giyuu, you're back. Did you forget something?" You asked without looking at the guy behind you. He didn't answer so you decided to turn around. You widened your eyes when you saw a guy and it's not Giyuu. He's smiling at you. "Sabito?"

"Hi, (Name). I'm back."

You stood up, your hands are trembling. You don't know how will you react. If you will hug, kiss, or punch him. The guy that you've been waiting for 2 years is standing in front of you. You back to your senses when he calls you again.

"(Name), are you still there? I said, I'm back. Where's my hug?"

You glared at him. "In your dreams." You said sternly then you pushed him but before you can walk away, he stopped you by grabbing your right hand. "Don't touch me."

"It hurts, (Name). Why did you do that? Are you mad at me?"

"You deserve it. Wow, you have the nerve to ask that? What do you think?"