(Genya)

//

You're on your way to Sanemi's dojo to see his little brother, Genya. You're very happy to see him again because you missed him so much, you've been out for two days because of your mission. After a couple of minutes, you've reached it and you saw his big brother, you approached him.

"Sanemi-niisan, where is Genya?" You asked happily.

"(Y/N), I told you don't call me nii-san, you're not my younger sister." He said irritatedly.

You giggled on his comment. "Correction, still. If me and Genya will end up together in the future, I will be your sister-in-law. So, I'm already practicing it." You exclaimed dreamily.

"Keep dreaming, (Y/N). One more thing, did you already confessed to him?"

"So many times, nii-san. So many times. No offense, I don't know if your brother is dense or just stupid. Uggh! Whenever, I confessed to him, he's changing the topic or he will say that I should stop joking." You complain irritatedly.

"Maybe, you look like a clown to her." He said chuckling, so you gave him a death glare. "Excuse me? Me, clown? What if, it's just he's not interested in me?" then you gasped and cling to Sanemi's arm. "WAAAAH! Sanemi-niisan, help me. Please, I really like him." You begged with your puppy eyes.

He instantly shoved you away. "Ou! What are you doing? Don't you dare to touch me again. I can't help you with that but if you really like him, pursue him. Court him."

"Eh?? He's the one who should've do that, not me. He's the guy here. Duh!"

"Then I don't know, okay?! I don't know anything about that kind of shit."

"Single problem." You said mumbling.

"What? Are you saying something?"

"Nothing, nii-san. I said, you're such a helpful. You're an angel."

"I know. By the way, he's in the backyard. Go to him now, leave me alone. I can't stand seeing your face."

"Why? Are you allergic to pretty girls?"

"No, but I'm allergic to annoying people like you." He said with a blank face.

"Hmp. Fine. I'm going to him. Bye, nii-san. See you again." then you turned your back on him but you heard him saying, "It's okay if we don't", causing for you to chuckled.

As you've reached their backyard, you saw Genya right away, causing for you to smile but it instantly fades when you saw him with a girl. She's so close to your Genya and he's blushing. What's the meaning of this? It instantly perates you, with a wicked smile, you approached them. You hugged him immediately, causing for the two to startled.

"Hi, Genya. I'm back. Did you miss me?"

"(Y/N)-san, you scared me. I miss you." He said awkwardly while blushing. He's really adorable.

"Sorry. I just missed you so much." then you turned your gaze to the girl, showing your not-so-sweet smile. "Wow, Genya. You have a visitor? What is she doing here?"

"Ahh! (Y/N)-san, she's Yuna. She's just asking if I can teach him?"

"Why, is Genya your teacher? As far as I know, you should go to Sanemi-niisan. He's our trainer."

"Uhm, I-I'm sorry, Ms. (Y/N). I just asked Genya if he can accompany me." She explained nervously.

"Sorry but no. He can't accompany you. You can leave now."

"Y-yes. I'll go ahead, Genya-kun. I'm sorry again, Ms. (Y/N)." and with that she left immediately.

"Why did you do that, (Y/N)-san. She's not doing anything bad."

"I don't care."

"Well, I do. You should say sorry to Yuna-san."

"No way! Why would I?"

"(F/N) (L/N)." He said with a warning tone.

"Ugggh! No way! I won't. If you want to say sorry to her, then do it. I'm leaving." because of annoyance, you turned your back on him, but before you can walked away, he stopped you by pulling your right arm.

"What's your problem?"

"I'm jealous. Damn it! Why are you smiling with her?" You yelled right to his face.

"We're just friends."

"Hope all, friends." You said sarcastically.

"Why are you being like this? You're being unreasonable."

"Are you really stupid? Ofcourse, I will act like this because I like you."

"Here we are again with your joke."

You can't stand it anymore. You shoved his hand from your right arm. "Gosh, Genya! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm serious?" then you pulled your hair because of frustrations. "Nevermind! I'll just go home. I'm not in a mood anymore. Thank you for ruining it." but before you can turned your back he speak again.

"You're not really joking, (Y/N)?" He said while blushing furiously.

"Are you deaf? I like you, okay? I like you." Without a word, he hugged you. It surprised you.

"I like you too, (Y/N)-san."

You widened your eyes because of what you heard, so you pulled away on his hug. "Eh? What did you say?"

"I-I like you too. Don't make me repeat it. It's embarrassing."

"I'm not dreaming, right? Genya, kiss me."

"W-what?? Why do I have to do that."

"So I can say that I'm not dreaming and to prove your feelings. So, kiss me."

"Do I really have to do that?"

"You don't want? Okay, I'm leaving."

"No. Wait! Okay, fine." You saw sighed and with a flushed red face, closing his eyes, he leans close to you and closed the gap between your lips. He kissed you for almost ten seconds. He's still blushing while in your state, your smiling widely. "I like you so much, (Y/N)-san."

"I like you too, Genya Shinazugawa. Oh wait, let's go to your brother. We need to inform him that we're getting married."

He whacked you in your head. "What married are you talking about?"

"Why? We're going there, anyway. I'm sure he'll be happy. I can call him nii-san for real."

"You're really crazy, (Y/N)."

"Yes, crazy for you." You said winking. "So, can we go to your brother now?"

"Okay. Fine. I'm sure aniki, will freak out."

"Don't worry. Leave it to me." You said proudly while smiling widely.

He nodded and grabbed your hand. You two started walking hand in hand, wearing a big smile. You two are very happy, specially you. You've been waiting for this moment to happy. You can't ask for more because Genya is yours now, for real.

//