(Inosuke)

//

The moment you opened the door in your house, sadness lingered immediately. You're so used that when you get home, you will see him, sitting while cleaning his swords. You sighed and shut the door, heading to your room. You changed into your pajama and sit down on the bed you used to share with him. You run your fingers on the sheet, feeling his warmth. Then you saw his grey boar mask, you reached for it and hug it. You're always doing this when you miss him, this is the only memory of him that you have. A sad smile appeared on your lips as you felt a warm tears flowing on your face, so you immediately wiped it off.

It's been a month since he left but it feels like it was only yesterday. You remember the last moment you were together. You were sent on a mission together with Inosuke, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and the other two pillars but shits happened, you and Inosuke got separated with them and encountered a very strong demon. Fighting between the two of you and the demon was not easy because that time your right leg is broken, so Inosuke is assisting you.

In spite of that, you two still forced to defeat the demon. Using your final blows, you defeated the demon. In your case, you drained all your strength, unable to move. You were surprised when you saw the demon you both defeated, regenerated and he's aiming for you. You can no longer stand up, that's why you prepared yourself for what's going to happen next but in your surprise because the before the demon arrived, Inosuke's appeared in front of you, out of nowhere so he is the one who got hit.

You starred at him in horror. You want to approach him, so even you were feeling weak, you forced yourself to stand up and go to him. He needs you. You need to protect him. You really feel your weakness because your eyesight is blurring, before you can come to where he is, you lost your consciousness.

~~~~~

You just woke up and you're already in Ms. Shinobu's house, the insect pillar. Your body is full of bandages. You immediately searched for Inosuke, but Tanjiro told you something that literally broke your heart, he's gone. They said that they saw you both unconscious and Inosuke was bathing on his own blood. It's obvious that Tanjiro's hurting because of his voice. You cannot accept that so even when you're still feeling weak, you stood up immediately and went to where he is, they're stopping you but you don't care about them. All you just want is to see him.

As you approach the room where he was, the heavier you feel inside. When you reached the room where Inosuke is, you saw a man lying down with a white blanket, covered on it. You slowly approached it and with shaking hands, you remove the blanket and when you saw the man under that, you instantly cry out loud, hugging his dead body. This can't be happening. This is not true. You just keep crying your heart out to bring out all the pain that you're feeling right now.

Your tears flow continuously as you remember it again. You still blame yourself. Maybe if you're just stronger, it wouldn't happened. You miss him so much. His craziness. His foolishness, specially when he suddenly appear out of nowhere and forced you to fight him, so you will knock him out. His bravery, that guy don't know how to be scared. You will also miss his very beautiful face, that you really jealous of because he's prettier than you. His face that will seems to explode because of embarrassment when you compliment him. The way you smack his head every time he pronounced your name incorrectly, then he will shout at you after. And lastly, you will miss the most is his kindness. All the reasons, why you fell inlove with him.

You starred at the boar mask that you're holding and talked to it. "Hey, Pighead! You're so unfair. You said, we will go home together but why am I the only one to come back? I miss you so much." You laughed softly and continue talking to that mask. " I love you, Pighead. I didn't get the chance to said that to you for the last time. Always watch over me, okay? Give me strength to overcome this pain, because I'm not like you. I want to see and be with you so much, not now but I know the right time will come. So wait for me. Don't look for someone else or I'll slaughter you. Come back home." You wiped the tears that continuously coming from your eyes. Later on, you put it beside you and lay down. You caressed it slowly and giving it a gentle kiss. "Goodnight, Pighead." and with that you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep with a heavy heart.

//