(Sanemi)

//

You decided to visit your lover in his house, the Wind Pillar, the one and only Sanemi Shinazugawa. You know it's hard to believed but that's the truth. You're his apprentice before, you remember the time when he's always yelling at you. You really missed him, so when you finished your three day long mission, you instantly went to where he is. You're not working with him anymore. You're currently working with Mr. Obanai Iguro, the Serpent Pillar.

When you arrived on his house, demon slayers who under his training met you. You just laughed on their state. Sanemi is a very strict teacher. You can relate to them. You asked one of them to where Sanemi is, when he told you where he is, you immediately go there.

As you saw him by himself, you slowly approached him.

"Mr. Shinazugawa, come with me. I'm arresting you for stealing my heart." You said in a low-tone voice.

He startled a little and looked at your direction. When he saw you, he just rolled his eyes. "You just arrived?"

You giggled on his reaction and sit beside him. "Yes mister, and the first thing I did is to go here, to see you. I miss you, Sanemi-sama." Even that you're not his apprentice anymore, you still call him that.

He didn't response on what you said. Silence enveloped between the two of you. You turned on his direction, staring on his gorgeous face. He is really handsome. The marks on his face, that really attract you most, makes him more gorgeous. You flinched when he speak suddenly.

"Staring is rude, (Y/N)."

"You chuckled. "Sorry. I can't help it. You're so handsome so I can't take my eyes off you. I'm so lucky to have you, Sanemi-sama." You said then grabbed his hand to hold it. You saw him blushed. Cute.

"S-shut up." He said, stuttering. He changed the topic instantly. "By the way, how's your mission with Iguro? Why did you went here, you should take a rest."

You bit your lower lip from smiling. He's really concern for you. "The usual. Obanai-san is accomodating but he's like you. When I'm talking or asking him, he will only answer me with one word. I'm very bored that time because I don't have someone to talk. I don't want to annoy Obanai-san, he might tell to his pet snake to attack me."

You heard him laughed softly. So why even his laugh is attractive?

"I feel bad for Iguro. There's so many there to be his apprentice then it just has to be you." He said while shaking his head.

"Excuse me?! He's very lucky. I'm very strong, smart, kind and the most important, I'm very pretty." You said, bragging.

"I'm very thankful that you're not my partner anymore. Atleast, I don't have a partner like you anymore." He said seriously.

You hit him on his shoulder. "You're so mean, and where's my i miss you too?" then you glared at him.

"Who said that I missed you?"

Because of annoyance, you kicked his right foot very hard. You heard him hissed in pain.

"What's your problem?" He said irritatedly.

"You! Bye, I'm leaving." then you stood up and turned your back on his. What's with him? But before you can walk away from him, you felt his arms around your waist, back hugging you. In an instant, you're not irritated anymore. The power of this guy.

"I'm kidding. I miss you too. I just love teasing you."

"I hate you." You mumbled.

"No, you don't." then he you heard him chuckled.

You faced him, hugging him tightly. You nuzzled your head on the crook of his neck, smelling him. He smell really nice. He started to stroke your hair. You really love when he do that. You looked up, so you can stare on his face. He's smiling at you. Heart beating fast, you leaned and kissed him. He immediately kissed you back, deepening it. You really missed this guy. He pulled you closer to his body. You put your hand under his yukata, travelling it to his upper body. You really craved for him but before you can do more, he pulled out in a kiss.

"Why?" You said frowning.

"Really, (Y/N)? Early in this morning?" He said chuckling.

"Why, is there a necessary time to do that? I really miss you." You said seductively while running your finger through his exposed chest.

He grabbed your hand, stopping it. "We can do that later." He said, smirking. "Wait, I just remember that I need to go to Master Kagaya. So I'll go ahead."

"You're so unfair."

Smiling at your reaction, he peck your lips. "Don't worry. You can have me by yourself later. We can go all out, all night."

You wide smile appeared on your lips. "Okay, fine. You can go now."

He nodded happily but before he can leave, you stopped him by grabbing his hand. He raised is brow on you. "I love you." you said, smiling widely.

"I love you more." then he started walking away from you. When you saw him in a not so far distant, you shouted. "I LOVE YOU MOST, SANEMI-SAMA! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK." He didn't turn his back on you but you can feel that he's smiling.

God, i love him so much.

//