(Rengoku)

//

You almost choked on your food when someone hug you from behind. You're currently eating your dinner. Who would it be? Ofcourse, your husband, Rengoku Kyojorou. He's smiling widely at you. You sighed and hit him playfully in his head.

"Wow. Is that your way to welcome me?"

"I should ask you the same question. I almost choked on my food. Why can you just hug me normally?"

"Sorry. I can't help it. I'm always excited to see my beautiful wife." Then he winked at you.

"Whatever." You said while rolling your eyes on him.

"By the way, why are you eating by yourself? You should wait for me." then he leans infront of you.

"I'm hungry that's why but don't worry, I just start eating. Go, change your clothes. I'll wait for you here."

"Copy, Ma'am." He salutes at you before heading to your shared room.

You paused on eating and wait for your husband. After 10 minutes of waiting, a man sit infront of you holding a plate on his right hand and a spoon and fork on his left hand. You stares at him. He tied his hair up and to be honest, he looks so hot. It suits him so much.

"Why are you staring? Do I have a dirt in my face?" He asked and put some food on his plate.

"Nothing. Why do you tie your hair?"

"Oh, this? It's hot. Why, do I look ugly?"

"No. Ofcourse not. It looks good on you."

"I know right." He said proudly while gesturing a finger gun on you.

"Idiot." causing for the both of you to laugh.

You eat your dinner together filled with laughter. You talked about what happen to the both of you all day. Ofcourse, he won't stop teasing you causing you to hit him a lot of times. As you finished eating, you clean it up, Rengoku wants to help you but you insisted. You tell him that you can do it so he just watched you while you're washing the plates. After 15 minutes, you finished all of it. He invited you to stay in the living room first because both of you are still not sleepy.

You two are sitting together in the sofa. You're leaning on his shoulder while he is playing with your hair. Suddenly, a chuckle escaped on his mouth.

"Why?" You asked looking up to him.

"Nothing. I just remember something."

"Is that a girl or something?" You said glaring.

Then he ruffles your hair. "As if. You're the only girl that I'm always thinking."

"Ktnxbye."

"You're so funny, (Name)."

"Don't change the topic, Kyojurou. So what did you remember?"

"You being a crybaby."

"Excuse me?! For your information, I am not a crybaby."

"Yes. You are. I remember the time when I proposed to you in a restaurant. You cried out loud causing the staff to approach us, asking if everything's okay."

You remembered that time. It's embarrassing because you cried like a baby. "Ofcourse, I'm so happy that time." You said pouting.

"How about on our wedding day? From walking down the aisle until the ceremony, you've been crying. I remember the priest told us that if you don't stop crying, he will sent us out. So, the whole ceremony, you're sobbing loudly." He said while laughing.

Your face reddened from embarrassment. "Fuck you." then you glared on him.

"Later." then he winked at you.

"KYOJUROU!"

"What? Don't act like as if we're not doing that." He said while smirking at you.

You threw on him the pillow beside you but he dodged it. "Ugggh! You're so unbelievable. I'll go to sleep." then you stood up.

He stood up too and grabbed your hand. "Wait, I'm just joking. Come here. Let's go to sleep."

"Whatever."

"I love you." He said while pinching your nose.

"Fine. I love you too." then you went together to your shared room hand in hand.

//

[requested by: Izira15]