(Tanjirou)

WARNING: ANGST. VERY VERY ANGST. GET YOUR TISSUES READY.

//

A nurse is a person who cares for patients and helps to manage physical needs, prevent illness, and treat health conditions. You're one of them and you've been working as a nurse for 4 years. At first, it's hard but as time goes by you learned to love your work specially when they are happy and thankful to you but being a nurse hurts you too when some of your patients didn't make it. Ofcourse, it pains your heart but you can't do anything about it.

Speaking of patient, you're currently nursing a 15 years old boy who has a stage 4 leukemia, it's Tanjiro. You've been taking care of him for about 2 years that's why you get attached to that little boy. You're on your way to his room to visit him and this is time for him to take his medicines. You know that he's only drinking his medicines if you're the one who will give it. You immediately went inside when you reached his room. As usual, his family and his friends are there. You immediately greet them and went to Tanjirou's bed.

"Hello, Tanjirou. How have you been?" You asked as you gently pat his head.

"I'm fine, (Name)-san. I'm so happy to see you."

"Nurse (Name), Tanjirou don't want to drink his medicines again." It's his mother.

"Hmmm, is that true Tanjirou?"

"But I don't like the taste of it and they're so many."

"Onii-chan is so hard-headed, Nurse (Name). You should scold him." That's Nezuko, his little sister. You chuckled on what she says.

"Gonpachiro, you should drink your medicines. Are you weak like that stupid Monitsu?" He said while pointing to an eating Zenitsu.

"Shut up, you idiot and my name is Zenitsu, not Monitsu." then they start bickering. They never change.

"Inosuke, Zenitsu, that's enough. You two are so noisy." Tanjirou said calmly while trying to stop those two.

This time Mrs. Kamado went to them. "Okay boys, that's enough. Let's just go outside to grab some foods? Is that okay to you? Nezuko, come with us too." and the two stop their fighting. Finally. "Tanjirou, do you want anything?"

"No. Mother."

"I see. I'll leave you here first with Nurse (Name)." You just nodder to her. She bid her goodbye to the both of you before they went outside.

You sit beside him as you saw the medicines on the table beside you. You took it. "Here, drink these."

"(Name)-san, that's too many."

"I know but you need to drink all of these to feel better."

He took a deep breath. "Do I really need to drink it? It's not like I'm going to be okay if I drink that. I mean, it won't help me. I'm dying." He said sadly.

A big frown painted in your lips. "Tanjirou, that's not true. You're not going to die. The doctors are doing their best to get rid of your illness. So please drink this. Do you want me to be sad?" He instantly shakes his head. "Then drink these." You gave it to him. He took it hesitantly but drink it anyway. A smile appeared in your lips when he finished all of it. "Very good."