(Akaza Part 1)

//

You are (F/N) (L/N), the Shadow Pillar, one of the strongest among them. Many people admire you because of your strength, beauty and kindness but little did they know you have a dirty little secret. You're seeing a demon. That's right. You're in a relationship with the Demon Killing Corps biggest enemy, the Upper Moon 3 to be exact, Akaza. You knew that it's very risky and dangerous, not only for you, to Akaza also. If the both parties found out your relationship they will punish you big time, but what can you do? You're both inlove with each other. So when you meet up it will always be in midnight, in the middle of the forest so no one can see you. Speaking of meeting up, you're currently going to your meet up place. You always see him but you still feel excited.

You suddenly remember your first encounter with him. You're walking alone in a dark secluded street, he suddenly appeared in front of you. He surprised you but what surprised you the most is when you saw that he is an Upper Moon. You're already ready to fight but he said that he's not interested with you, walking away. It offend you it feels like he insulted you. You followed him to force him to fight you. You said that how dare he to insult you. You even asked if he thinks you ugly. He just ignored your rants and instantly disappear like a bubble. From that time, you said to yourself that the next time you meet that arrogant demon he will not refuse you anymore. You always wait for him, every night and you always encounter him most of time; but maybe really fate plays with you. You fell inlove with him without noticing it and guess what? He feel the same way. In short, you fell inlove with each other.

You return to your senses when you reached your destination. You instantly saw him sitting in his favorite spot. You suddenly feel nervous and it feels like something bad will going to happen. You can't explain where did it come from but you shrugged it off. Think positive. You're just overthinking. You went to where he is.

"Hi, Akaza-kun. Did you wait for too long?" you said and kissed his right cheek causing for him to blush. Cute.

"Not really." he said and you noticed the coldness in his voice. That's odd.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

He looked at your (e/c) eyes directly then said something that broke your heart into pieces. "Let's stop this, (Y/N)-san. Let's break up." he said straightforwardly without thinking what you might feel.

What? Did I hear it right? Is this a prank? A bunch of questions popped up in your mind. You laughed nervously. "What are you talking about? Is this some kind of pranks? Stop. It's not funny." You said sternly.

"This is serious, (Y/N). I'm breaking up with you."

"No, you don't mean it. Just go home. You're just tired that's why your spouting non-sense." then you started to cry but wiped it immediately.

"Don't be a stubborn. Listen to me. Let's break up."

"No! No! No!" you said shaking your head and covering your ears with your two hands.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" He can't take it anymore and shouted at you. He removed your hands from your ears.

You looked at him. "Why? Why are you doing this to me? Did I do something wrong? Am I too annoying? Please, tell me."

"You're asking why? What's wrong? Us. It's us. You're a demon slayer. I'm a demon. You kill demon while I kill human. That's our fate. We're enemy."

"That's bullshit! If that's the one that concern you, make me a demon." You said in a serious tone. Call it being desperate but you don't care. You love him so much.

"You know I can't do that. I don't want you to be like me."

"Why not? I'm willing to be like you. If you want me, I can even hunt people then give it to you. I can do that. Just don't leave me."

He widened his eyes of what you said. "Can you hear yourself, (Y/N)? You're not that kind of person. Please, don't make it hard for me. Let me go." he said almost pleading.

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"I do but let's just accept it. We can't be together. This is the last that we'll see each other. Thank you for loving me." then he started to walk away.

You still can accept it. This is not true. You can't let this happen. You chased him, hugging his back. "Don't leave me, Akaza. Please, I'll do anything. I won't annoy you anymore. It is okay for me if we only see each other once a week, or once a month or even once a year." you said while crying loudly.

He hold your hand. "You can find someone's better. I'm not the one for you." then he slowly removed your hands on his waist.

"I don't want if it's not you. I don't care about them. I only want you. You're the only one that I love."

"Don't be hardheaded. Please just go home and I'll do the same. Don't chase because if you do, I will not hesitate to kill you." he said seriously.

"I'm hoping that you really did that, maybe it will not hurt like this. Okay. Fine, if this is what you want. You can leave. I won't chase you anymore. I hope for your happiness. Thank you for everything." you said while wiping your tears.

He nodded and with that he disappeared. You kneeled down and started to cry silently. You want to scream. You want to destroy anything. You want to get mad, but what's the point? It won't change anything. He's gone. He's not yours anymore. All of your dreams with him just vanished like that. Your dream of being like other couples that can show their love proudly. In just a snap all of it vanished. Right now, the only thing that you wish is to end all the pain inside your heart.

//