(Inosuke)

Note: Yeeees! I'm back from my grave hehe. This oneshot is a bit long and contain some spoilers xd Enjoooy.

//

You're on your way to Butterfly estate because you're gonna bring some medicines. As you reached the estate, you immediately looked for the Insect Pillar. You saw her in the garden, so you approached her instantly.

"Excuse me, Shinobu-sama." You said politely.

"Moshi Moshi, (Name)-san. What can I do for you?"

"Sorry for disturbing you. I just want to give these medicines." then you showed her the bag that you're holding.

"Thank you for these, (Name)-san. I've been waiting for these." then she took it.

"It's nothing, Shinobu-sama. By the way, can I see Tanjiro and Zenitsu?"

"Sure, they're in their room and they're resting. Wait, about your injuries. Are you sure that you're okay?"

"Yes, Shinobu-sama. I'm totally fine. Thank you for worrying."

"Ara ara~ that's good to hear." then she pat your head. "You can go to them now."

"Thank you, Shinobu-sama. I'll go ahead." then you bowed at her before walking away.

As you reached the room of your two friends, a sight of two boy while talking happily welcomes you. You knocked gently and they turned their head on you, giving you a warm smile. You went inside and sit on Tanjiro's bed.

"(Name)-san, what brought you here?" that's Tanjiro.

"I delivered some medicines to Shinobu-sama and since I'm already here, I decided to visit the two of you."

"Waaah! (Name)-chan, I'm glad that you visited us." that's Zenitsu. As usual, he's noisy as ever.

"By the way, how are you?"

"I'm okay now, (Name)-chan." Zenitsu beamed happily but a frown appeared on his lips "but I need to drink those horrible medicines. I really don't like to drink those things." He said while pouting.

You chuckled on what he said. Typical Zenitsu. "Silly. Zenitsu, you need to drink those medicines, just bare with it. How about you, Tanjiro?"

"I'm fine now, (Name)-san."

You noticed the sadness in Tanjiro's face so you asked what's wrong with him.

"What's wrong, Tanji? It seems like you're upset. You don't want me here?"

"No. No. That's not it, (Name)-san. It's just, I'm thinking about him." then he gave you a sad smile.

"I miss that pig. He's really stupid." that's Zenitsu and there's a hint of sadness in his voice too.

You let out a heavy sigh. "Zenitsu. Tanjiro. Don't think about him anymore. He already left us, remember? He chose that demon over us."

"But (Name)-san, he just did that to save you."

"I don't care. He has a choice but he still chose to leave us. So for me, he's an enemy." You said irritatedly.