Epilogue (Ending 3)

After John's death, Alexander went to college and got a degree in law. After he graduated, he spread suicide awareness and made sure that families wouldn't have to go through what he did. He helped hundreds of people through depression. Angelica and Peggy both helped him spread awareness, and raised money to help people get therapy that they need.

As a lawyer, he helped many victims of crimes get justice.

He took in kids from foster homes, orphanages, and off the street, who had come from abusive homes, and took care of them like his own children. He, however, never got married, or dated anyone.

Lafayette and Hercules got married, naming their adoptive son "Laurens" after John. Every night, Laurens would ask for stories of his namesake. They would both smile, recounting the memories of their friend.

After John's death, Henry took his siblings to live with the Washingtons. They never officially adopted them, but they treated them like their own children. They stayed in contact with Alex, and at times Henry would help spread awareness alongside Angelica and Peggy.

James grew up very close to Laf and Herc. He became Laurens' godfather, and sometimes listened along to one of their stories about John. He doesn't remember him very well, but he can still remember his smile.

Years after John's death, Mary still blamed herself. She could see John everywhere she went. She was eventually admitted into a mental institution, where she got better. Years later, met a young man and married him, and had a long happy life.

Martha met a girl and settled down with her, adopting two kids. She didn't stay in close contact with any of her siblings but Henry. However, Alex called her every week to check up on her.

John watched as his friends and family grew up, having families of their own. His mother kept him company.

Years later, when Alex died, John greeted him.

They were together at last.