25

I left Alex's house, after talking for awhile. It felt so much like before.

I made my way to my house, quietly opening the door. It made a squeak which made me mentally slap myself.

I heard a loud voice. "John? What the hell are you doing?"

Shit

"Oh hey da- I mean, sir!" I said, turning around.

"Answer the question." He said glaring at me.

"O-oh I had, er- a test! Yes, I had a test, and I forgot my notes at school! So I went over to Peggy's house to get some! To study!" I said, lying. I have the feeling that I was making a excessive amount of hand gestures.

"Hm. Alright. That Peggy girl would make a good girlfriend for you. Same with her sister."

I puked a little in my mouth. As much as I love Peggy and Angelica, there's no way I would ever date them. Although I would never tell my father that.

"O-okay sir. I'll be going to bed now.." I said, slowly making my way towards the stairs. As soon as I was out of his vision, I ran towards the stairs. I hesitated at the bathroom door.

Should I take them?

Nah. I thought, skipping past the door. Recently, I haven't been needing my pills, which I'm thankful for. It's not like something bad is going to happen.

I opened up my door and immediately closed it once I got into my room. I thought back to my conversation with my father.

At least he wasn't drinking.

I sighed, and flopped on the bed.

I went on my computer and watched YouTube, not being able to sleep.

That was until I heard a small voice from my doorway.