13.

❝ One who's always crazy,

One who's always crazy,

never calls me baby,

that's the one that I want❞

Harper has classes late in the morning. I feel bad because she hasn't slept much and now she has to go through hours of forcing herself to concentrate.

I, on the other hand, go shopping. I always shop for clothes at thrift stores, which is not very often. I'm not really into shopping, but I'm into searching and finding new things that I like. I don't really have a style and I don't bother with fashion. When buying things, I don't think through with what I'm going to match it with. I buy something because I like it and then work around with it.

I find a few pieces today that I like. Nothing too drastic or that would stand up. I usually just go for plain clothes with no inscriptions on them and in one colour. That's the main reason why I don't buy brands. If I do buy clothes with inscriptions, it's just plain white or black shirts with some sarcastic sayings.

I like to take time when shopping to look through every piece, feel all of them and try them on. It often happens that a piece doesn't look how I imagined it'd look on me. Even though I don't complicate over these things, I still want to feel comfortable in what I wear and that's the main goal for me.

Afterwards, I wander in the city. I visit a museum by myself and even go to the cinema afterwards, just blindly choosing a movie. I don't have preferences when it comes to movies, I watch it all. Old, new, thrillers, dramas, comedies, horror ... Except for romance, I don't like romantic movies, but I watch them if I come across them just for my own fun. Those sappy happy endings are just ... meh for me. They're just for people to make them feel better about their sad lives and to fill them with the hope that they'll get a happy ending like that one day maybe.

I end up watching a horror movie. Nothing to brag about and nothing that would make me remember the movie, just something to pass time with.

When I get out, I see Harper sent me a text.