36.

❝ The more I stray the less I fear

And the more I reach the more I fade away❞

When everyone finally leaves, it's just us again. I don't mind company, but I'm happy I get to spend some time alone with just Fai before I have to go to work. I'm so not in the mood to go there today, but I know I have to do what I have to do. It's for my future.

"I'm going with you tonight," Fai says when I come to the bedroom from the kitchen after washing the dishes.

"Oh?" I ask casually. Internally, I'm thankful it's him and not one of his friends.

"Yeah," he replies, putting his phone away and sitting on the bed. "What do you want to do until then? Because I have a few ideas," he says suggestively.

I grin. "Do you? Let's hear them."

His palm connects with my thigh and he looks at it in thought, starting to trace patterns with his finger. "I want to make you come."

I give him a funny look. "You can't do that."

He gives me a challenging look back. "Can't I?" he asks lazily, still drawing patterns on my thigh, going higher now. He shifts closer to me, climbing on top of me, plastering his lips on mine.

I kiss him back with a surprised groan, burying my hands in his hair. His hand goes under my shirt, pausing my stomach before going upwards to cup my breast in his hand. He squeezes it, hard, twisting the hardened nipple. My hips buck upwards and I let out a sigh.

"You're going to just tease me. Bringing me towards the edge and leaving me there."

Fai kisses down my jaw. "No," he states.

I want to believe him. So badly, but I just know how it's going to end. "Don't torture me," I beg him, tilting my head back to give him for space when he starts trailing kisses down my neck.

He ignores me, sucking on the skin on my neck. He pushes my shirt up and I help him take it off and then he pushes my bra down, just enough to attack my nipples with my mouth. I let out a loud moan of pleasure, my eyes closing. My breathing is getting heavier now. He softly grazes my nipple with his teeth and then twirls his tongue around it.