33.

❝ Honey, one day this will fade

Honey, one day this will fade

so put on a smile, do it in style 

Fai doesn't disappoint me by keeping me waiting. He shows up even earlier than I told him to and smiles the whole time walking up the stairs, too. He looks like a man who's going to get fucked soon. And well.

"Finally giving me a private show in one of these rooms?" he asks with a raise of his eyebrows.

I give him a secretive smile that means I'm having a secret only he'll know. "Oh, we're not going to any of the rooms."

Fai gives a narrow-eyed look. "Don't fucking tell me we came up here to talk or some shit," he says, annoyance heard in his voice.

I chuckle, putting my hand on his stomach, grabbing the waist of his pants. "Maybe if you kiss me, you'll figure it out quicker what we're doing here," I say suggestively.

Fai glances down to make sure no one is watching, but they'd have to look really hard and long and exactly to where we're standing if they wanted to see us here because we're far away enough and it's also dark up here.

I put my hand on the back of his neck, pressing his head close to mine, his lips just a whisper away from mine. "Kiss me," I say again, craving his touch as if he didn't touch me just hours ago.

"You're insane," he says back, equally as quietly as if we're exchanging secrets.

About you, I think, but can't say because he complies and presses his lips on mine. My lips pull up into a smile against his and he softly grazes my bottom lip with his teeth in response. I feel his piercing every time we kiss and it's insanely hot.

My hand that went to the waist of his pants before now goes under his shirt, my nails scratching the skin on his stomach, feeling how his muscles clench beneath my touch. I graze his stomach, my hands travelling downwards until I come to his belt and I start unbuckling it.

He chuckles into my mouth. "We're really doing it right here?" he asks, obviously still thinking I'm just trying to mess with him.

My hand slips in his pants and I grip him through his pants, showing him that I mean business. "Oh, fuck," he mutters and I graze his neck with my teeth when his head slightly tilts backwards.