28.

❝ Pretty girls don't know the things that I know ❞

 Pretty girls don't know the things that I know 

Going back to school after just being lazy the whole weekend with Fai in bed sucks balls. Fai tried to convince me to stay at his place, but I couldn't. I've already missed too much school already and I could be facing detention. Or they would be calling my parents. Who wouldn't show up, anyway.

And then I see Many the bitch and my day gets even worse. She gets in my way when I try to get to my locker. I look at her, cocking my head to the side. "Pardon, bitch. Trying to pass."

She snarls down at me. I saw her before, bullying a girl. Because she's that kind of lowlife. She's yet to get a piece of mind for that. One day, I'll just drag her through school by her hair and dump her in the trash outside – where she belongs.

"Then move," she says simply, making her clones behind her snicker.

I go up to her face. "I am not one of your brainless twats you could order around. Think again before speaking to me like that again."

She just chuckles, her tongue running over the roof of her mouth. She looks to the side with a self-observed look like she owns this school. And she does, in some kind of way. Because her daddy has money and she's not afraid to run her mouth. But me? I'm known as the weird one. Mostly quiet, but I'm not big on running my mouth. I'm big on action.

I also know I'm rubbing her in the wrong way because I'm with Fai. I saw her, looking at us when he dropped me at school. She's so fucking obsessed it's pathetic. "You think you can be brave just because of who you're dating? You poor little thing."

A slow, ruthless smile spreads on my face. "Oh, Fai? The one who fucks me every night, all night?" I see the fire in her eyes when I mention him. "I pity you, baby girl. I understand why Fai didn't want to put his dick in you. And he probably never will. You're so pathetic, you're not even good for that." I shrug. "You can have your money and your fucking bitchy attitude. At the end of the day, you're nothing but just a sad little girl, crying about the guy that doesn't want her."