19.

❝ I should be running,

I should be running,

you keep me coming for you

I wake up with a headache and to a sound of someone cursing.

I open my eyes and just groan, staring up at the ceiling. I hear a few more curse words coming from the kitchen.

I get out of the bed and put on one of Fai's jackets that I find in his closet. "What the hell is up your ass this morning?" I ask him, going to the fridge and taking out the orange juice.

Fai just looks at me. It seems like I'm not getting any good morning from him. "You're finally up. You need to go."

I bring the glass with the juice to my lips and raise my eyebrows. "Where?" I ask after taking a sip.

He scowls at me, tapping his knuckles against the table. "Home."

I lick my lips. "Why? Do you have to be somewhere?" I ask him, looking him up and down, noticing he's fully dressed. "What time is it?"

"Ten," He says courtly. "Get dressed. We're going in five minutes."

"So much for the hospitality," I mutter when I walk past him. I get dressed but I take longer than five minutes just to piss him off even more. I redo my ponytail a few times just to pass my time. I make sure I have no messages from Harp which is kind of suspicious at this time.

Fai isn't the one to knock on the door, he just barges in. "The hell's taking you so long?"

I'm in the middle of taking a selfie and I make a kissing face and look at him, snapping a photo. "Wanna take a selfie with me?"

He grimaces. "No, I wanna go."

"Fuck, you're grumpy in the morning," I state. He just gives me a glare. I grin in return and dance towards him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He drops me off at Harper's place and drives off. When I get to Harper's apartment, I immediately hear the music blasting. And a love song out of all! It's not even 11 am.