III. Down Under

A/N: Jax met his babe finally and thus starts the beginning to the LEX ship (Lee and Jax) ^_^

Remember to vote, comment, and follow for updates!

———
III. Down Under

"Alright class, remember to read the first three chapters of Pride & Prejudice tonight for your assignment," Mr. Collins announces as the bell rings.

Lee immediately grabs her stuff and stands up from her desk, making her way towards the door. I quickly grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder.

"Lee!" I find myself yelling out—making her stop and turn as she looks up at me with surprise.

I don't know what I'm doing but I'm finding myself wanting to be around her—wanting to talk to her. Forty-five minutes of stealing glances at her just wasn't enough for me.

"Hey, umm what's your next class? Maybe I can help you find it," I offer and she smiles kindly at me as she tucks a couple strands of her hair behind her ear that I noticed is clustered with multiple piercings along it's curve.

"Umm Computer Science but I already mapped out my classes before today so I think I'm good," she giggles softly and it sounds like music. Wow!

I smirk down at her and lean up against the wall next to us. I could listen to her talk all day. The way her mouth and body moves fascinates me. God I know I sound crazy, but I can't stop thinking this way. It's like it's overtaking me.

"But thank you for offering—?"

"Jackson, but you can call me Jax," I smile down at her, biting the inside of my bottom lip.

"Well thank you for offering Jax," she purrs and I love the way my name sounds coming from her lips.

Suddenly Alex walks up and smacks me on the shoulder. We have our next class together so only natural we walk together. He begins to talk to me when he notices Lee standing beside us.

"Hey! New girl! What are you doing outside AP Lit?" he smiles with curiosity.

"Her name is Lee, Alex," I tell him annoyed.

"Oh my apologies Lee," he bows his head, working his charm on her.

"Oh it's alright. Not like I haven't been called that before," she giggles and someone catches her eye so she waves. I turn to see Megan walking over.

"Whoa! That accent is thick girl. You didn't talk in our first period together so I didn't get to hear it. Where are you from?" Alex asks amused and says hi to Megan when she finally approaches us.

"Sydney," Lee smiles and glances over at me and her smile widens.

"Sydney. Wait, Sydney, Australia?!" Alex nearly shouts, making both Lee and Megan laugh.

"Yup! She's our little Aussie of the family," Megan laughs and Lee rolls her eyes at her. So they're related. Interesting.

"Cool. So how's it going down under," Alex asks with a bad Australian accent while wiggling his brows—Lee cracks up laughing.

"Oh like I haven't heard that before," she laughs more and I can't help but join in.

It's amazing at how much of a sense of humor she has and how care free she is. Would've never guessed that this morning. Especially after the look and finger she gave Karen after her insult.

As if on cue once again—I swear she's got an internal fucking radar for this shit—Karen walks up and weaves her arm in mine and holds my hand tightly. I look down at our hands and up at her as she glares at Lee.