XXVII. I Want What You Want

A/N: So I'm sure you've already guessed what's in this chapter. Yup, SMUT ^_^ plus there will be a super sweet moment at the end <3 Enjoy!

Remember to vote and comment!

———
XXVII. I Want What You Want

When Jackson pulls up his truck in front of the
familiar little cabin in the woods, I can barely contain my excitement as he climbs out of his truck and walks around the front. As soon as he opens my door, I'm jumping down into his arms. He chuckles as he wraps his arms around my waist, our lips instantly locking with one another. We are both kissing each other with so much passion and desire that it nearly takes our breath away.

"Sweetie, I can't breathe," he gasp as he pulls away as he cups the side of my face in his hand.

"Sorry baby," I blush, pressing my fingertips to my swollen lips.

It's been years since I kissed a man like this. The last time I did, was with him in California the night we created our little bundle of joy. That's a night I'll never forget.

Jackson reaches down to grab my ass as he lifts me higher on his waist. He kicks the passenger door to his truck closed and I giggle into his lips as i cup his face with my hands, completely consumed in him.

When he finally carries me to the door, he stands me up while he quickly attempts to unlock the door. I don't make it easy as I lean back against the wall and reach forward to cup his evident erection in my hand, making him drop the keys to the ground.

"Damnit Lee, I swear to God—" he growls playfully as he steadies himself on the doorframe before bending over to pick up the keys he dropped.

"What do you swear handsome? That you'll fuck me senseless? Please do," I bite my bottom lip as I lean up to catch his ear lobe in my mouth, sucking on it.

"You're not going to be able to walk after I'm done with you woman, I promise that," he looks down at me with hooded eyes while grabbing a hold of my chin.

"Oh Jackson..." I moan as he finally unlocks the door and pushes it open.

I nearly barge through ahead of him, pulling at the collar of his button up shirt as I lead him inside. He slams the door closed behind him and picks me back up into his arms, smothering me with passionate kisses as he walks forward towards the small kitchen table.

"Oh Jackson, take me right now baby—it's been so fucking long," I moan as I put my hands back to catch me on the table as he leans into me, tossing the keys onto it before attacking my neck with his mouth.

"Five years since I had you inside me has been too fucking long. I need you baby before i fucking explode," I beg as he digs his fingertips into my hips. At my words, he suddenly stops his assault and leans up to look at me with wide eyes.

"You haven't had sex since then?" he asks surprised, holding himself on the table and I'm shocked it's able to hold us up so well.

"I have but they could never compare to you baby. There's no other man in this world that satisfies me like you do Jackson. The last time I had a body shaking orgasm was with you in California," I admit while stroking his cheek and he bites his bottom lip in appreciation.