XXXVII. Sweetie

A/N: No other way to put it but smut ahead, obviously ^_^

We are almost near the end lovelies and it's bitter sweet for me. I hope you've been enjoying the story so far

Remember to vote and comment <3

———
XXXVII. Sweetie

JACKSON

I smirk over at Lee as she bounces excitedly in her seat as we pull up to my family's cabin.

"Someone's excited," I tease her and she bites her bottom lip at me.

"Damn right I am. I'm so fucking horny right now we might not make it through the door," she climbs across the center council at me.

I laugh as I cup her face in my hands and passionately kiss her lips. I'm ready to have my way with her, my wife. I immediately regretted deciding on waiting until our wedding night to be intimate again and all I know is tonight, she's not going to be able to walk after I'm done with her.

She leans back as she waits for me to come around to open her door for her and I quickly pull her from the truck, into my arms. She presses her lips to mine forcefully and shoves her tongue into my mouth, making me groan into our kiss as I can't get into this damn cabin fast enough.

Once we get inside and I carry her across the threshold, she wraps her hands around the back of my neck and catches my bottom lip in between her teeth. I kick the door closed and quickly make my way to the master bedroom. I'm not wasting any time with this tonight—my patience is run thin.

I stand her up by the bed and begin to undo my tie and kick my shoes off as I keep my lips pressed against hers. She works on the buttons of my white dress shirt and nearly rips it open. I reach behind her and unzip her wedding dress, groaning when it falls to the floor at her feet since she's only wearing a white laced thong.

I pick her up in my arms and she wraps her arms and legs around me. I lean on the bed, laying her down onto it and attack her neck hungrily with my mouth while I grind my hips forward, pushing my erection into her bundle of nerves through my slacks.

She moans loudly as I rub against her and her breathing quickens. I quickly lean back on my knees, releasing my arms from the black suspenders attached to my pants and unfasten my belt. When I unbutton my pants and pull them and my boxers down to my knees, I reach down to grab the straps of her thong, pulling it off of her.

"Are you ready Sweetie. I'm going to give it to you so damn good tonight," I press my forehead against hers before smash my mouth to hers.

"Oh, baby. Give it to mama," she purrs as she rolls her head back in anticipation.

As I plank over her, she opens her legs, begging for me to enter her and I immediately shove my shaft into her opening, making my girl moan loudly as I thrust roughly into her. I nearly release myself right away because she feels so amazing, tightly wrapped around me. I'm giving her my all tonight.

Not just because she's my wife now and I'm desperately in love with her, but because I want another baby. I missed out on Natalie and I want to be able to experience that now. I've never wanted to get Lee pregnant more than anything before now.