XXVI. Mommy And Daddy's Date Night

A/N: Date night!

Remember to vote and comment <3

———
XXVI. Mommy And Daddy's Date Night

LESLIE

As I sit in this tiny booth across from the love of my life, my baby daddy, literally my best friend—I think about the first time he brought me to this diner. It was for our first date at the beginning of our senior year.

God that seems like so long ago.

"So what else have you been up to since the last time we actually talked?" he rest his elbows on the table, thoroughly intrigued with me.

Jackson smiles his dimpled smile at me as I swoon over him, looking up at him through my lashes. I smile as I get an idea to flirt with him in my head.

This whole time so far we've been going back and forth, asking questions about one another's lives since our last encounter nearly five years ago. In all honesty, the last thing I want to do is talk right now.

Call me a horny ass bitch, but it's been three years since I've had sex and looking at Jackson in all his hot ass glory, does something to this mama that makes me want him in a very naughty way.

The last time I did anything, it didn't end to well. Once the guy I hooked up with found out I had a baby, he bailed as fast as he could out of the hotel room.

Before we had hooked up, he wondered why I wasn't letting him go back to my place. Once we did and he asked if he could come over, I told him I didn't want him to meet my daughter until we had been dating for a while. That set him off and apparently he thought that meant I needed him to support me and my daughter.

I could've laughed if I wasn't so shocked then. Over the years since I've had Natalie, most guys I went out on a date with thought the same thing.

Seriously? Like I need a fucking sugar daddy or a man to help support me. With how much I make doing tattoos alone, not including some of my paintings I've been able to sell—I make more than enough to support my child and me very comfortably.

Natalie has never gone without anything she needed and I was even able to put money aside to buy, not rent, my own house. On top of that, since the day I found out I was pregnant, I've been putting money aside for Natalie's college fund.

Not trying to boast but the moral of the story—I didn't and still don't need a man to support me. I just wanted someone to fill the void but no one could, no one was him. When I came to that conclusion, that's when I finally decided I was done with the dating scene.

No one could ever compare to Jackson in the end. He's just an amazing guy that set my standards so high on men that anyone after him never had a chance.

I knew if we ever had a chance again after he returned, Jackson wouldn't have been like the other guys with the fact I have a child. Even if Natalie wasn't his, he'd still be here and wouldn't have any plans of leaving. Which in turn, makes me want him even more.

Smiling to myself, I twirl the straw of my milkshake in between my fingers as I seductively put my mouth over the straw. I slide my mouth up and down it slowly while sucking and his eyes go hooded as he watches me. He bites his bottom lip and adjusts in his seat as he leans back, laying his arm across the back of the tiny booth.

I notice his other hand move down to his pants as I'm sure he adjusts the boner he's got right now. I smile more as slide my foot out of my high heel and lift it up between his open legs. I press my bare foot to his crotch, making him jump in his seat. He looks down and grins as he looks up through his lashes.

I rub my foot against his shaft through his Wranglers and he closes his eyes, pursing his lips in satisfaction. I begin to wonder how long it's been for him. Yes I'm extremely jealous that he dated other women over the years and no doubt slept with them but I knew it would happen.

We broke up before he left for the Army and knew the other would eventually attempt to move on. I mean I did when I dated Brad but I think in both of our minds, we knew that once the six years was up, and neither one of us was going steady with someone else, we'd end up back together. At least I did.

Jackson reaches down and gently grabs a hold of my foot before suddenly pulling it towards him, causing me to nearly fall off my seat. I giggle at him and he gives me a knowing look. He's promising me that I'm going to be getting it good later.

Baby if you only knew how much I need it. God I need Jackson. Sure I could have any man I want and get my fix when he was gone but none of them can give me what he does.

It's not just because he's pretty much a sex god in the bedroom but there's also the connection we share whenever we are together. We don't fuck, we make love.

"Are you ready to get out of here Sweetie?" he asks with hooded eyes and I nod frantically, ready to spend intimate time with him.

I know he's wanting to take me somewhere romantic but honestly I wouldn't care if he made love to me in the back seat of his truck. I don't care where we are as long as he's making me scream his name in pleasure.

Thank God that he's not wanting to wait until we've dated longer before we get to this step. I don't think I could wait the three months like we did in high school.

Since I know what I've been missing and know that he can give me exactly what I've been craving, I'd go crazy and probably would end up driving him insane from attacking him constantly.

I would be like a bitch in heat with her ass up in the air, begging for him to take me. I think about him taking me in that position and quickly tighten my thighs. I can already feel how wet I am down there.

Jesus Christ Lee—calm down.

Once we get into his truck, I'm trying like hell not to reach over and rip his jeans open so I can take his shaft in my mouth while he drives down the road. Yeah it's that bad that I'm willing to give him road head just to satisfy my needs. I know as soon as we get to where we are going, I'm going to take him in my mouth until he's releasing himself into it.

I bite the inside of my bottom lip as I begin to think about him stroking himself onto my face and chest and I get hot in my lower belly. So many lewd thoughts run through my mind that I have to close my eyes and take deep breaths. I'm going to end up exploding from my thoughts alone before we even get to our destination.

I hear Jackson chuckle as I'm sure he can sense my struggle and I begin to wonder if he's going through the same thing so I decide to be a little tease for him. Jackson always loved when I teased him back in high school.

I look over at him, pouting my lips sensually as I slowly lift the hem of my black dress with my fingertips. His eyes advert down and he quickly looks away. I can tell in his expression and the white of his knuckles on the steering wheel that he's trying like hell not to pull his truck over right now and take me on the side of the road.

I recognize where we are going instantly when I see the familiar woods around us and smile. It's been so long since we've been here—since that night years ago. We never came back here after that special night because we wanted it to stay sacred to us. It was the place we both gave our hearts to one another.

The place we made love for the very first time.