S6 E12: Loyal To Me

Nick scoffed.

"Just don't talk to me."

He walked out. Owen quickly got up and ran after him.

"Nick wait, it's not what you think."

"Yeah right."

"Nick-."

"I heard you screaming from across the hall, I guess it was for another reason."

"First of all, how do you not know the difference between a bad scream and a good scream? Second of all, I can't believe you would think I would be capable of cheating on you and Chris."

"Just, leave me alone."

He went into his room slamming the door. Owen turned around and saw Billy standing at the doorway.

"So, one more left."

"Get the fuck out."

Billy ignored.

"If you actually loved me like you say you did then you wouldn't ruin the relationship I have with the people who make me the happiest I've ever been! Now go!"

"Owen-."

"GO!"

Billy ran out. Owen started tearing up. Jonah walked up to him and hugged him. Owen hugged back crying.

*Plays theme song*

In Photography

"Alright, ready, and..."

Hunter took a picture of Owen.

"Got it."

"Are you sure?"

Hunter looked back at the picture.

"Never mind."

Owen laughed. Chris walked in. Owen saw him.

"Oh, hey baby."

"You're cheating on us."

"No, why would you-? Nick."

"You're an asshole," Chris said leaving.

"I didn't cheat," Owen yelled after him.

Owen looked at Hunter.

"Oh my God."

"I know."

"No, this is a perfect shot!"

Hunter took a picture.

"Got it," He said excitedly.

Owen rolled his eyes.

At the café

You boy
Are the answer
And the question
A completely new direction

"Owen."

"Not now, I'm writing a song for the wedding."

"Billy and Jonah explained everything. We're sorry for accusing you," Chris said motioning towards Nick.

Nick rolled his eyes.

"Do you forgive us?"

Owen scoffed and stood up.

"Do you know what this situation reminded me of? My relationship with Jay. You know what that taught me? If you're really in love with someone then there needs to be trust and honesty. I tried to be honest and you guys didn't believe me, you believed Jonah and a person you don't even know. The worst thing about this is that you didn't trust me even though Jay had cheated on me multiple times so why would I do that to you?!"

"Hey," Nick said softly reaching out.

"Don't touch me. We're through."

Owen grabbed his stuff and stormed out.

Episode Finished