CHAPTER 13: We Made Love

KARLI

Tonight was the best date by far that I have ever been on.

He surprised me as well as I hadn't expected this type of a romantic side to come from him.

I was immediately taken back but in a good way when I saw him leaning back against his car holding a bouquet of flowers as he ignored all of the girls walking by, checking him out.

In fact, even when getting gawked at tonight while out on the date, he still made me feel as though I was the only girl tonight.

When the date came to an end, I didn't want it to end just yet as we walked into the condo and turned on the light switch.

Then I just couldn't take it anymore and I guess neither could he as he held my face and smashed his lips onto mine before I could say anything.

"Jump." He tells me.

"No. You can't hold me, I'm too heavy." I tell him while trying to kiss him but he moves his head back.

"I said jump." He says again and this time I jump and shockingly he can hold me without struggling as he smashes his lips onto mine again and then begins carrying me towards his room and kicks the door shut before setting me down and we continue to kiss between removing each others clothes and tossing them onto the floor.

He continues to kiss me from my lips to my neck, towards the valley between my breasts while looking at me.

He starts cupping one of my breasts while kissing and swirling his tongue around my now erect nipples. Giving each one the same attention as the other.

Then I feel him kiss his way down between my legs and begins lowering his head until I feel him start to lick up and down between my wet folds before flicking at my clit with the tip of his tongue making me start bucking my hips up and down to the rhythm of his tongue.

He squeezes my thighs trying to hold them down as I can't stop feeling so much pleasure it's hard for me to stop my legs from shaking as I feel the pleasure of his breath and tongue while he eats me out. My god, he is amaaazing at this.

I feel myself getting closer to climaxing but I want to hold off. Then he places two fingers deep inside of me thrusting them in and out faster and faster while continuing to play with my clit.

"Come for me baby." I hear him say between licking me.

"No, not yet." I moan.

"It's okay. It won't be over." He smiles up at me while going back to flicking and sucking on my sweet bud right before I come all over his hand and fingers.

I try and gather myself as I have just now had the best orgasm I have ever had with any man before.

When he climbs back on top of me, he kisses me again after licks the juices off his fingers.

I smash my lips onto his and then push him over onto his back while I straddle his waist and start to give him attention.

I start moving down to his cock and begin stroking it with my hand at first before placing my mouth onto the tip and taking him in inch-by-inch.

Next I start to stroke his cock a little faster using my hand and mouth.

Hearing him moan is hot as fuck. It drives me crazy. So I start picking up the speed a little more until I feel him stop me and has me climb on top of him.

He reaches over and opens up the drawer to the nightstand beside the bed and pulls out a condom. I take it from his hand and tear it open myself before rolling it on while he grips onto my hips.

"Fuck baby." He moans.

I roll it on before positioning myself on top of him and lowering myself onto his length until I feel his entire hard cock inside of me, before I next start to move up and down on it slowly at first and then the tighter he gripped onto my hips, the faster I went.

Every time I would bounce up and down on him, I would feel his tip hit my gspot all while holding my breasts. I rocked my hips faster and faster.

Then he sits up and kisses me while remaining inside of me as he turned over on top of me and thrusts fast and hard deep inside of me. Keeping the same pace up until we both got closer towards our climaxes.

"I'm gonna come." I moan.

"Come with me baby." He says between grunts.

"Okay." I moan.

With a few thrusts later, we both come at the same time before he buries his face in the crook of my neck and lay there panting.

"Fuck that felt good." He says to me while looking into my eyes.

"Mmm....Yes it was." I smile at him.

He bends his head down and kisses me passionately. After he rolls off of me and lays down on his back, I move closer and place my head on his chest as we lay in each other's arms cuddling with one another with our naked bodies touching and I can't lie, I felt as though we had just made love.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)