CHAPTER 25: It's Gonna Be Okay.....Right?

KARLI

When I woke up the next morning and noticed Anders was still sleeping, I couldn't help myself from taking that time to gently caress the side of his face and admiring him in all his sexiness. Which should be a crime by the way that he doesn't snore even a tiny bit or drool. I mean, come on, he's making me feel bad with the little quiet snorts I do apparently every so often while I sleep. He says they're cute but to me, I feel a bit embarrassed.

I heard my phone start to vibrate loudly and then I grabbed it off the inn table which was weird because I thought I had left it in the bathroom.

Guess Anders must have seen it and placed there for me. Such a sweetie.

I then looked down at my phone and saw that number that I knew had belonged to Oasis. He seemed to have blown up my phone after I had gotten off the phone with him and leaving me texts. I swear when we get back I am quitting my job and putting a restraining order on him. I then just blocked his number.

Have setting it down quietly, I heard a tired low deep voice from Anders.

"Who was that?" He asks with his eyes still closed before starting to open his eyes a little bit at a time.

"Nobody. I mean, it's somebody but, don't worry, I'm gonna take care of it." I tell him.

He looks up at me with some bewilderment.

"Was it that Oasis guy?" He asks.

"Yeah. He called me last night and I had just gotten off the phone with him right before you came into the room." I confess.

"What exactly does he want Karli?" He asks as he starts sitting up in bed and laying back against the headboard while rubbing his eyes to wake himself up some more.

"I don't know. I mean, hr was talking to me about some things that kind of disturbed me and feel gross." I started to tell him. "But you have nothing to worry about, I blocked him and plan to quit when we get back." I tell him.

"Good. Because I'd hate to put him in the hospital." He tells me with seriousness in his eyes as he looks at me.

"I know. But don't worry." I try to reassure him.

"You know it's NOT you that I don't trust right?" He asks.

"Of course." I smile and lean into him again as earlier and then give him a good morning kiss.

After we got ready for the day, while we were all four sitting at the table eating some breakfast that room service had just brought up to us, Simone brought up what she wanted to do today and we were all of course in, except for when Anders' phone began going off.

Anders had told us before breakfast that once he got the call from his buddy Lorenzo, that he would need to take it.

He of course went off into another room before returning half an hour later and seemed different.

He seemed a little worried? Maybe even nervous? Though it seemed like he was actually more concerned than anything.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I have a meeting with Rogue for lunch today. He wants me to go meet him at one of the restaurants he owns here." He tells us.

"Well that's a good thing, right?" Hainz asked as him along with the rest of us were confused as to why he was concerned since that's what he wanted.

"Yeah it is." He answers. "It's just that it's still Rogue. One of the most sick, twisted and evil people in the world." He says.

"You'll be fine." I try to reassure him with a smile along with a kiss on the lips.

He smiles at me and that seemed to have put him a little bit more at ease. Which I'm glad since that's the last thing he needs to do is to show fear towards this asshole.

Then on the other hand, I of course felt bad because I haven't really ever seen him this worried or scared before.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)