CHAPTER 8: F***! What The Hell Is Wrong With Me?!

ANDERS

Anston is Simone's new boo.

I was just chilling at home since I had the night off and was kicking back when I got a call from Simone's phone.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"Hey you. What are you doing?" She slurs.

"Just relaxing on my night off. Where are you? It's loud as shit!" I ask.

"We're at a frat party that my boyfriend Anston and Brian invited us to. I wanted to see if you wanted to come and hang out with us. Anston invited you but I wasn't sure if you'd want to come since you hate frat guys." She slurs.

"You're drunk." I laugh a little.

"Karli's here..." She coos.

I tighten my fists as I know she's with Brian doing god knows what.

"So?" I reply assertive.

"So, why you don't you come over here and tell her how ya feel?!" She mocks me with a 'duh' tone of voice.

"I don't like her like that. I'm hanging up now." I tell her and as soon as I did, she messaged me the address. Then wrote that she knows for a fact that Karli likes me too.

Pff. I swear that Simone needs to mind her own business and stop trying to hook me up with her friends. She has been trying to do that since we were teens.

On the other hand, it would be interesting to be doing something and maybe even hook up with some college girl. So I turned off the TV and got dressed then headed over.

The moment I got out of the car, I knew that I might regret this. Again though, at least this way drinks will be free.

I could see all these college girls looking at me and fixing themselves by lowering their tops more and hiking their dresses up more. Which I won't lie, some looked real hot, but I wasn't interested right now.

I started making my way through the sea of people in this house until I finally spotted Simone and Anston grinding on each other.

I walked up to say 'hi', which she was happy to see me I guess as she smiled and screamed in excitement that I was there while Anston said he was glad I could make it.

I then headed towards the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the cooler and started looking around, mostly for Karli. Then I noticed Brian outside and he seemed to be pissed off looking, then I saw him move closer towards the wall of the house for some reason and went outside to check it out. When I saw what he was doing, I dropped my beer and went over to yank him off of Karli.

All I saw was red at that moment and just started beating him. He had no chance of getting up or even trying to hit me. He was just as I thought he was, a little bitch that acted tough but wasn't as I heard him start to cry and beg me to stop. Then as soon as I did, I turned and saw Karli.

I walked up to her and threw her over my shoulder while she continued looking shocked at what just happened and I made my way around to the side of the house and went out towards my car in the front.

I got her in and buckled her up then sped off towards the hospital.

The car ride over was silent and I couldn't stop being infuriated with what I had just stopped from happening that I was white knuckling onto the steering wheel.

"Please don't take me to the hospital." I hear her say.

"You have to get checked out." I tell her.

"Please, no." She replies.

"Then we are going to the police station and you are filing a report." I tell her.

"They can't do anything. Nothing happened." She says.

"Yes, something did happen. Don't be one of those girls." I tell her more out of anger than sympathetic like I meant for it to come out as.

"Like what girls? The kind you bring home? Don't worry, I'm not. Besides why the hell were you there tonight?" She asks me.

"I was invited by Simone and Anston." I tell her.

"Yeah, sure." She says crossing her arms over her chest and looking out the window.

"Damnit! Why the fuck do you have to be such a..." I started but she stopped me.

"Such a what?!" She snaps at me turning her head.

"Never mind." I say.

"You are unbelievable." She says.

"And how's that? What did you want me to do? Let him rape you? Or is that kind of role playing something you're into?!" I snapped and immediately regretted it.

The next thing I felt was a sharp pain on the side of my face as she just slapped me and it took me by surprise so much that I had to pull over.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Fuck you!" She yelled through tears and got out of the car and slammed it shut before stomping away.

FUCK what the hell is wrong with me?! I didn't meant to say that! Fuck why do I keep being such an asshole!

I quickly get out of the car and start walking towards her.

"Wait, get back in the car." I shout to her as I run up towards her.

"Leave me alone!" She yells back but continues walking away.

I finally jump in front of her and grab her arm.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said." I apologize.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Soon, as in a few minutes. :):)