CHAPTER 28: Never Saw It Coming

ANDERS

"Oasis." I say under my breath as I'm in shock. 

"Did you really think you could try and steal from my father?" He asked as he smirks in a sinister way and the next thing I hear is the screams from Simone and Karli and while turning to try and see what's happening, I see a couple guys have both of them and a couple of people are trying to hold him back. 

"What the fuck?!" I snapped at him as I turned to look back at him and at that point, he already had a gun pointed a couple inches away from my face. 

"Take a seat." He says. 

I look out the corner of my eye and then back at him all while thinking if what I'm about to do will be a good thing or just make things worse. However, I just go with my instinct and quickly grab his wrist and turn it, causing him to yell out in pain while dropping his gun at the same time onto the floor. I then start to punch him as hard as I can and we go at it, knocking things over as we're throwing punches to each other's faces and pushing each other against the wall. 

It wasn't too long while fighting that I felt myself being yanked off and was suddenly being held back as I saw Rogue kneeling down on one knee and checking Oasis' pulse. He next looks over his shoulder at me and looks real pissed off. 

"He's dead." He says. 

I knew I was punching him really hard but didn't think it was hard enough to where I killed him. Then out of nowhere, everything goes black. 

********************************

When I woke up, I felt a throbbing pain in my head along with cold liquid dripping onto my leg and as I slowly started waking up and opening my eyes, I notice red drops falling down onto my pants and as I start lifting my head and trying to blink a few times to clear up my vision, I notice Rogue standing several feet away from me along with several others of his men near him, all standing at shoulder width apart as they all had their arms crossed while scowling at me. 

Then as I started to look around, I noticed right next to me was a tied up Karli, Simone and Hainz next to each other and their mouths were all gagged as their wrists were roped together behind their chairs. 

When I looked back up at Rogue, he was smirking again. 

"I'm curious. What made you think that I would never know or find out about Angus' plan and him using you as his little bitch to come and fetch something that he claims is his when it isn't?! Better yet, what made you think that with the last thing you told me wasn't going to have consequences? Nobody threatens me." He says as he walks a few steps closer to me. 

"Because unlike most, I'm not afraid of you." I tell him. 

"See, why do you have to lie? Are you trying to act tough in front of your girl here?" He asks while looking at Karli and then I notice him walking over to her and kneeling down in front of her then caressing the side of her face with the back of his hand as he smiles at her. 

She flinches from his touch and closes her eyes as he just laughs. 

"Don't you fucking touch her." I warn him. 

He stood up again and walked a few feet in front of me. 

"What exactly do you intend to do about it, huh?" He asks. "You know what all I am capable of doing and yet you still found a way to test me, by killing my son." He exclaims. 

"And I would do it all over again." I smiled in satisfaction. 

He next punches me really hard at my already bruised up and beaten face from the fight I just had with his son. 

"Well you know what they say, and eye for an eye." He grins. 

Next I see him walk over towards Karli and yanks her hair back forcing her to look up at him as he then forces her to look at me while he points the gun to the side of her head. 

What happens next, I never saw coming. None of us did.....

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)