CHAPTER 22: There Are No Words

ANDERS

Damn! Words can't even express in how amazingly hot as fuck that was while on the airplane. I was completely surprised.

After we checked into our hotel and were all situated in the room, we went over the plan once again.

"So, one more time. Let's go over everything." I tell them.

They all rolled their eyes.

"Come on man, we know." Simone whined.

"I don't care. It's important that we understand why the real reason we are here." I mention.

"Fine." Simone says as she rolls her eyes.

"Now, my guy gave me information about Rogue and told me he would let us know of the whereabouts and everything. You guys know what to do if shit hits the fan. We will be here for a few days and even though we'll be able to go out to dinner and shop and take a look around, just always be on alert." I remind them.

"We will." Karli assures me with a smile.

Okay then, since we are all tired, why don't we order up some room service and then head off to bed?" I suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement and after we ate, took showers and headed off to bed, once I saw Karli was asleep, I called up my buddy that works for Rogue.

"Hey man." He answers.

"Hey." I answer while stepping out onto the balcony attached to our bedroom.

"So I got information on Rogue's criteria tomorrow and for the next few days. He's got a lot of meetings but when I mentioned you, he knew who you were and was actually thinking about setting up a meeting with tomorrow." He mentions.

"Seriously?" I asked surprised.

"Hey, I'm just as surprised as you. Apparently you are more famous than you know." He jokes.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." I laughed a little.

"Trust me, it's good. Now play your cards right tomorrow and maybe the next night or the night after, he will invite you over. Which if that happens I will show you that piece you're looking for." He states.

"Thanks again. I know the consequences for if you were ever caught giving me information." I tell him.

"No sweat. What are friends for, right?" He asks.

"Yeah." I smiled a little. "I'll see you tomorrow." I tell him and then we hang up.

When I walk back inside, I see Karli laying on her side facing me, sleeping peacefully and as I slide in underneath the covers, she stirs a little next to me, cuddling up more while continuing to sleep still.

I can't wait until all of this is over and I'm out of all this bullshit forever. I don't care if even at the end of this all I needed to change my name and move somewhere so that Angus or nobody could find me, then that would be okay with me as long as I had Karli with me every step of the way.

She has given me so much more than I think she knows. Never thought love was real until she came along. She is perfect in every way to me.

Being with somebody who loves you for you and accepts a type of lifestyle because they understand or just going along with it because they know it'll get better. Not to mention that she makes me feel like anything is possible especially for a guy like me. Which means a lot to me.

For someone who is willing to see past your flaws and at the end of the day, loves and wants you no less than when you first got together with that person is amazing. In fact, there are no words even to describe it.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)