Tony Stark's Love

Andrea Everett Stark is twin sister of Anthony Edward Stark.

Andrea woke up with groaned when her neck feels so numb.And her back feels like someone just stabbed her multiple times.She just realized that she still in work basement and the hologram works all gone.Jarvis must be save them.Shower and coffee will do now with her greasy body and crazy headache.Andrea walked to elevator to kitchen cause shower can wait.Not COFFEE.

Good morning ma'am.

Andrea:Hey jar.Where's Tony?

Mr Stark is in the kitchen with Miss potts ma'am.

Andrea:Oh well,shall we complete the mission jar?

I very likely to comply.

Andrea just grin in response to jarvis.When the elevator door open she headed to kitchen only to see Tony watching Pepper so lovingly while she looking over the papers.Andrea walked behind him and smacked his head.Then make herself some coffee.

Tony:Oww! What was that for?

Andrea:You're daydreaming idiot.

Tony:No i'm not.By the way why you look so wild? Have some fun night?

Tony is wriggling his eyebrows at Andrea while she gave him blank stare and sipping her coffee.All of sudden Pepper gasp with wide eyes.

Pepper:Oh my god! I forgot to tell Happy to drop her off! I will be back in few moments.

Tony and Andrea looking the way Pepper just run away.They just blinking why she have to be so rush.Andrea have no idea who she talking about.

Andrea:Pepper really know her job right? And who she really talking about?

Tony:Yup.Your assistant when you too busy to drop her off last night.

Andrea:Oh damn! I totally forgot about that.Is she stayed up all night here? Pepper really covering our mistakes all the time.

Tony:Yup.And yeayh i don't think so anyone can do that other than her.No one really want to deal with us.

Andrea:Our life is so messed up uh?

They sit silently thinking about how their life become so strange and there's no one going to care about them except Pepper and Rhodey.Even Rhodey have his own life and job so his not with them all the time.When they come from afghanistan Pepper is only there to take care them 24/7 while Rhodey get to work with his job.Basically Pepper is only person who really believe and family to them other than Rhodey.

The silent is too much for Tony so he decided to annoy his sister.

Tony:So is your assistant going to be my sister in law? I'm waiting too long for that.

He ask with big mischievous smirk on his face.He knows asking about her love life really make his sister to smash his face but he can't help it.Being 6seconds younger brother to her really big plus to him.Andrea look at him while making choices want to punch him or what in her head.Instead doing that she starts her mission.

Andrea:Nah! I'm just thinking maybe Pepper will do.You know she knows me too well.

The horror expression spread across his face while Andrea just finishing her coffee.He ask again but this time he whisper.

Tony:You kidding right?

Andrea:Duh! You really thinking i'm going to steal your girl from all those years you trying to hide the love for her?

This time Andrea having the big mischievous smirk on her face.While Tony blushing too hard that his face turn into tomato.What he doesn't know is Pepper standing behind him.Jarvis make her came back at right time.

Pepper:Tony?

When Tony hear that he thought she founds out so starting to blurts everything out.

Tony:I know what you going to say and i will accept that you don't want me.Nobody wants a playboy but i can't help it you're so different from everyone and you only there for us.For me.I know love is something weird feeling for me but trust me Pep i feel so much love whenever i'm around you.So please just don't talk about it.

Tony finish with slight broke voice at last sentence and hanging his head down.His been in love with her for too long that he try to deny it but can't.Pepper looking at him with so much emotion shown her face.

Pepper:You love me?

She barely voice out from all the emotion she feeling right now because she love him too but too scared to admit to him.Tony looked up from his previous position with confused look why she sounds like that.The realization fixing in Tony head when he saw the looked Pepper giving him.

Tony:You hear nothing are you? I just blurt out everything aren't i?

Then Tony look at his sister for answer all she giving him is sweetest smile he never seen in his whole life on her face.

Pepper:You love me?

She ask again but this time tears runing down her face with biggest smile.Tony starting to grinning because the look on her face says she love him too.Andrea just slip away from kitchen just in second before they kiss.Mission Accomplish.

Andrea:Good job jar.

Most welcome ma'am.