Love is for children

"What?" A playful smirk appear on Juliana as she holding the loving gaze that Natasha giving.

For almost 30 minutes, Natasha been blindly staring at those grey blue eyes with tiny smile. Clearly in her own fantasy or something but Tony can't even glanced at their way, he just bitter about his boyfriend who most likely doing some boom boom whoosh somewhere.

"Baby, if you let me work now then you can stare all you want later the night." She wrapped her metal arm around that tiny waist of Nat and pulling slightly closer but not much, for sake of shield agents passing by.

Natasha didn't say anything just nods with lip bite, stands on tipped toes to land a kiss on Juliana's cheek. With that, she walked away from there with hidden shy smile but at the same time with cocky expression.

Just then, Steve walked to Juliana with Bucky trailing behind, grinning and fixing his hair. Clearly, the two had some makeout session in between breaks because judging by the flushed look on Steve and messy and grinned on Bucky.

"You guys just can't go a minute without in eachother pants?" She raised her eyebrow at Bucky's unzipped suit pants who chuckles, zipping up.

"I can but unfortunely, Bucky can't." Steve rolled his eyes at Bucky, walking down the hallway with his favourite people in the world.

"Hey, like you don't love it or something?" The other metal armed mumbles while still trying to fix his messy ponytail, failing terribly so Juliana did it for him as scolding him that losing another hair tie.

After the three supersoldiers chatted, they separated to done with their work that they actually came for, not like distracted like Bucky. The thought of Natasha staring deeply is in Juliana's mind all day as working to get off it but can't.

Decided to ask about after she went to home but she did not expected to attacked by kisses and love bites from her lovely redhead. Ended up having wild hours, Juliana actually surprised by how long Nat can actually keep up with her fast hormones.

"What you do to me?" For the first time, Nat talked other than moaned out or gasps or called out her girlfriend's name. Again stares at Juliana who trying to find her jeans as they both totally calmed down.

"Well, technically i didn't do anything if you never attacked my neck like that, baby." Juliana chuckles, unaware of the deep stare at her back, pulling up her jeans back up and now putting on her sport bra.

"No, what did you do to me?" The taller woman stops what she doing as turning to face the naked woman on bed, frowns. Suddenly, tears started to forms on greens eyes, Juliana swore her heart will jump out of her chest with that much pounding.

"Oh my god, did i hurt baby? Please me i didn't-" She cut off by another hot kiss, officially confused by now.

"Okayh, tell me that i'm not having another messed up hallucination again." Nat laughed waterly as sitting up and not bother to hide her bare chest, wrapping arms around the confused figure neck. Slowly pulling down back to bed with Juliana on top of her,

"No you're not soldier, guess i'm confusing you with my acts." Juliana stable her body with hands planted either side of pillow that Nat laying on.

"As usual." She commented as accept the kiss again, almost forgot about getting back to topic. Nat pulled away,

"I asked what did you do to me because i'm feeling all new emotions in me, ever since i met you. Thought it's some horny teenager feelings but no, i can feel like i'm belong to somewhere." Nat strokes her love of life's cheeks with lovely smile,

"I never felt this way before you, you just make everything tough and easy at the same time. Which is confusing to be honest, you're really hard to cope with and i'm willing to deal with all your flaws as you do to me too." Juliana smiles,

"The red room maybe where we met but i know you before you even know yourself. I'm really glad i met you, had a disaster relationship in there." A sad expression cross the brunette face, looked away from Nat but the girl forced to face her with another kiss to cheek.

"I never regret anything that includes you, never, you always make everything perfect for me. I will admitted that i'm really hard to handle but boy, i never knew someone can be higher than i am." The former winter star laughs as sloppily started to kiss Nat's neck, lowering body to touch the bare one.

"I know what my feelings are and what that means." She whispers, trying not moan at receiving the kisses on neck.

"What?" Juliana whisper back, metal arm holding Nat's left hand into bed, almost crushing it but Nat just didn't care about that.

"I love you."

Big silent sets on the room, Juliana frozes just on the neck, her mind all stops completely. Meanwhile, Nat wrecking her head if she say something wrong or Juliana not feeling the same way. For almost 10 minutes, they stay like that.

"I love you too."

A choked fall out of Nat as she squeals and wrapping her legs and arms around Juliana, crying heavily with occasionally hiccups. The taller woman also crying but not showing any of it. The day where Natasha Romanoff cries her heart out loud as felt like flying on sky by the love she feeling.

Love is for children

Nat laughs at her own words as kissing Juliana the hell out with pushing her naked body more.