Drunk one night

( Juliana p.o.v )

The shift of hot air on my neck is what woke me from my dreamless sleep, why? Why, so cozy to be awake now. Extra minute of sleep won't hurt when you stroke the softest skin ever under you fingers, right?

Wait.

Oh no.

Please tell me this is not what i'm thinking.

Fuck. Yup it is.

A beautiful pair of long lashes fanning over closed lids, cute kind of button nose, so kissable full lips. And the most favourite part is cushiony breasts pressed against my flatten one. Wow.

What a beautiful woman. Yeayhh, no wonder Mr Stark has hot sister.

WHAT THE FUCK!

I slept with Natasha Fucking Stark the sister of my boss, Tony Fucking Stark!? You gotta be fucking kidding me!

I slowly pry her arm away from my waist despite the panickness i'm feeling now. She sleepily turned to side with pulling my shirt over face to shield the slight sunlight that peeking between window curtains.

Oh god, she has my shirt! Guess i have to go shirtless but hey i wore jacket last night, where the fuck is my clothes anyway.

Spoke to soon Evans.

Finally, i zipped up my jacket then took one last look to the woman sleeping form, gulping to the fact what will happen if she remembers. Gosh, i'm so fucked. Without second thought, i slipped out of room, that's when i realize that this is a high class hotel and i'm in it.

How a person like me in this kind of place? Too poor for that.

( No one's p.o.v )

"You telling me that last night you went for depressed drink at bar but then the next morning woke up with very naked Natasha Stark?" Clint mouth gaping at his friend with awe and frantic look, too shocked to process probably.

The woman just nods her head while trying to calm her down from hangover by making very bitter coffee as leaning against one of machines. Bucky started to laughed with throwing his head back, kind of rudely disturbing the other workers in canteen.

That what shooked Clint from shockness, he looked between them then at Steve who shakes his head and faceplamed. Juliana glares at her friend with sipping her coffee.

"Dude, that's so awesome! How was she? You know what? I'm so pro-OW!" Bucky exclaimed when Steve hits him on arm as pulling him to side, few colleagues walks by with weird looks.

"Keep it down Buck!" Steve whispered yelled at him, sighed with thought of what happen if Mr Stark found out. The blond is the assistant for him for crying out loud, if anything, Mr Stark will ask him the first.

"I don't know what to do now. But what if she doesn't remember anything since i don't too?" Juliana bites her thumb, nervous started to peeking through her face by minute go by.

They all silently walked back to their cabins, thinking what to do or help their friend to out of this mess. Bucky so proud to be think but he also worrying about her job. Steve pats her back with assured smile then goes to his work as assistant while Bucky back to his management area.

Clint was about to say something but cut off by a voice called that fear the shit out of Juliana, she never thought this day will come. None other than, Tony Stark himself with his famous smirk.

"Guys, attention please because i'm about to make a announcement!" Mr Stark said with arms open that signal someone heading their way to him. Steve nervously stays behind him with files in his hands.

Every one of workers stops whatever they doing to pay attention to their boss, silently waiting for him to continue. Juliana stood and waiting for this to over even wants to run away but Clint's hand was pulling her to ground.

"Before that, lets welcome my one and only beautiful sister, Natasha Stark!" All clapped along with Mr Stark as few bodyguards walked in, opening way to the indeed beautiful woman who steps into room.

Bright red tight dress that shows off her every curves with long wavy brunette hair bounce from her movements. Red lips turned into smirk when step aside of Mr Stark who talking to everyone but none of that what Juliana focusing on instead focusing on her heartbeat rate.

Before Mr Stark goes into his office, looked at Juliana's way with serious look that almost make the woman about to jump of the building like she always want but now the most intense feel.

"Evans." He tilted his head to his office then gone into.

The tall woman walked into room after knocked, gave respect nods with tiny smile that Steve can tell she is on fucking stressed out, he standing beside Mr Stark. Natasha who sat on couch that by wall, leg thrown over other, completely looking up and down of Juliana but not so subtle.

"Nat told me something about you, never in my life i thought of you like this, never." Mr Stark clasped his hands together on table and staring straightly at Juliana who actually swallowed with blinks.

"I'm sorry sir, but i don't understand what you're implying on." Steve is the only one can sense the shakiness nor the has to be done tone but he silently praying. Natasha got up from her seat to stand by the tall woman with unreadable look.

Fuck it, i'm not scare of this shit.

The suited woman thought as pull her shoulder high with stiff, keeping blank face to make more hard for female Stark to read which she is doing since begining.

"I'm promoting you to personal assistant of Miss Natasha Stark."

Fire me is way better than this, dammit. Is what Juliana thought with licks her lips when Mr Stark started to laughed with along Natasha who walked around to his chair. The blond blinked with shock but yet relief to know that his friend is not in trouble, yet.

"I'm sorry for that, it's just want to mess with you but i can't hold the seriousness anymore." Mr Stark said, hugs Nat with tight bear embrace.

"I'm sorry sir, but why me? Is there i did wrong for being management source?" She can't help but wants to know why he choose her or even the job before was too good to leave. Tony sighed looked at Nat for something but back to look at his best worker.

"Well, Barnes is who i thought would perfect but hey, let's be honest, if he goes out from that deparment we all fucked. So the next best choice was you, why not the second best to promoted right?"

"You don't want to work for me?" For the first time Nat asked since she walked in the building and it's at the woman in front of her, secretly smirking with knowing look.

"No ma'am, i just asked for reasons that's all. My apologies for rudeness." Juliana replied back with same ground that matching the sister Stark who's smirk turned into devilish.