Die together

The speed of new modeled superbike is amazing on road as Andrea hits high speed with manic grin. Afterall, she's been working on that for 4days without sleep and not like she do need one. Hey it's Stark who we talking about.

I suggest low speed in these busy road, Miss Stark or should i call Miss A?

A chuckled falled out of her mouth, taking sharp turned and guess Jarvis was right because alot of cars just coming this way. Quickly turned away from it,

"Oh Jarvis, my boy, just call me what you want except Re-Re." Good thing the Starks didn't inserd any emotion tech in it, or if they did then Jarvis must be laughing at that.

Miss A sounds more comfortable.

Hiting another high level speed, other cars on side felt the fsst breeze pass by with red light blaring through.

"Hey Jar, check on Tone" A signal of calling came up on her helmet screen, she didn't even looked at it because eyes on road.

Signal on Mr Stark is not responding.

Frown set on her as she about to stop on side of road but more cars coming from behind, speeding up while thinking what Tony must doing or why the signal not working.

Emergency needed and not corperating signal.

Before sweat started to form on her, signal connected to Tony as Pepper spoke up with full on panicked.

"Oh my god! Please help Andrea! We're under attack and Tony is under that falling house! Please!"

Andrea didn't even ramming the stering as eyes widen and breath quicken, blinked many times after lights on cars hits on her.

Ma'am, you're going in panic stage, i need you to calm down and answer to Mrs Stark.

The voice of Jarvis is what woke Andrea as she hits red button on stering and her arc reactor. Immediately, the bike fall on road while still running as she layed front, every part of metal on superbike attached to her body like suits.

"Pepper i need you to calm down and i'm coming now!" The suit let out fire blared, flying up in sky with very high speed, almost burning the people on sidewalk or cars.

Before the whole damaged house fall into water, Andrea dived into with high speed, almost electro-shock herself. Pepper on side of safety ground, sobbing while talking to cops.

Every piece of metals and sharp things poking her of search for Tony who actually in very bottom of water. His suits all following her to his way, trail of blood was what shown his place.

Without thinking Andrea release starlite panel as alot of suits fall from sky to their way, she pushed away the big wall piece on him and pulling him up carefully to avoid hurting his already injured chest.

All the suits came rounded them, Tony's personal one attached to him and pulling him up. While going up Andrea ripped off hers arc reactor and changing it on his as putting on the damaged one.

They came up to ground with all suits carried, ambulance about to take away to hospital but before doing that Tony worrily looked at Andrea who about to passed out from lack of power arc reactor.

"We born together, we die together" Despite the drumming ears, she whispered to him as closed eyes.

Right on time, Rhodey ran in with Tony's old arc reactor, connecting that to Andrea who actually begining to turned slight blue.

We born together, we die together

Is the only thing ringing in Tony's mind when he passed out after saw the power start on her chest. Almost laughed at the sappy moment but really emotional at time to do so.