Agents

"Maybe you should wear something not like that"

A voice came over from the entrance, with smirk. Henry raised his eyebrow at him then stand back from punching bag,

"What's wrong with this?" He glance down himself, black tracksuit and black tanktop with red converse.

"Oh it's distracting" Clint chuckles as he walked to his training area while warming up, the other guy on other side shakes his head

"Come on, everyone here wearing like this" Henry turned back to punch the sand bag, the sound of hitting and the chain to chain, echoes the place

"It's not even fair dude! Barnes, you, Trey, all wear full on black and it's so distracting when the muscles all flex through it! Thor and Jack even worse, they don't even wear any shirts!"

Clint exclaims while doing pumping, shifting to another position, the hitting sound stops with follow by laugher

"Dude your gayness beeping!" Henry laughs loudly, unwrapping his band from knuckles, sweats all dropping to floor

"What do i do when hotness around me all the time" A grin across Clint's face then he went to start lifting.

"You not even distract by gorgeousness?" Henry raised his eyebrow as he eyes Natasha who just came in with Sharon and went straight to sparring ring.

"What do you mean?" Clint's voice rag from the lifting, he follow the glance that Henry giving, immediately whistles to get Natasha attention.

The red head turns with smile and wave them then nudge Sharon, she smile too

"Hey guys!" Sharon waves, preparing to spar in the ring

"Didn't notice you guys" With that Natasha attack Sharon without warning but the blonde more focus as she grab the punch. They sparring and aware of the audience.

"Well, i get what you asking but i do get distract by that too" Clint set down the dumbel then take full swing of water

"Man, look at that flip hair" Henry so involved in checking the girls out, shamelessly too

Indeed the fliped hair was hot, Natasha fliped her hair to side when she slides to get up and landed kick. Sharon's pony tail bounce as she jump back and missing the hit.

"I don't want to get another blackeye from them" Clint fully turned away from the view, headed to bench and sat down with towel.

Fully remembering the punched he got from the girls when he accidently kicked them on sparring. Henry still watching then join him when Steve enters and greet him with salute

"Aren't the Captain himself came to workout, even though he just ripped?" Clint teased him as he grab the orange juice that Steve brought in and drinking without asking.

"I'm not like Tony" Steve grins, just using Tony's name into anything to tease is always makes him happy and grinning like sunshine.

"OH MY GOD! I JUST PUT DOWN ROMANOFF, CAPTAIN!"

Sharon screams as she did the happy dance and waving Steve to come over, he went there with clap and laughing at Natasha who laying on back without making any movement and glaring at them.

"Unbelieveable"

"Impossible"

Clint and Henry say at the same time, look at eachother then back to the sparring ring.

No one can put down Natasha Romanoff except you're Bucky Barnes or Juliana Evans. Not including the big magic peoples.

"PLEASE GAVE ME SOME TROPHY!" Sharon screams again as help to Natasha get up, the girl just refusing to get up at all with huff.

"Aww come on Nat" Steve chuckles while helping her up too, this time she gets up and jump on his back and making him to piggyback ride.

"It's one time" She mumbles, hiding her whole face into his back. Legs wrapped around his waist and arms around neck. Basically she look koala with that position.

"Uh huh" Sharon nods with smile then rubs Natasha's back, grapping their bags and water bottles.

Steve carry the koala all the way to elevator with Sharon following behind. Leaving Clint and Henry behind without any words

"Well that eventful" Henry commented with wiping his face with towel, Clint hums as he gets up to grab all his things.

"You heading up?" Clint asked him

"Yup" Henry gets up too with his water bottle and towel. They both walked to elevator together while teasing eachother,

"You don't think Rogers distracting?" A knowing look dance around Henry face as he press the level of their floor,

"He just all sunshine so not so much distracting" Clints shrugs but he smiles at him.

"So you into bad boys?" Clints face turns to completely red as eyes widen, he look alike tomato now with that look. Henry grins,

"Knew it" Clint hit him on arms then groans as he faceplamed.