Explain yourself Thor

(Steve's p.o.v)

I haven't seen Thor in like 2weeks and i'm so worried about him.Trey just don't give me anything about him and it's making me more frustrated.Loki or Hela either of them have no idea.Most of the worst is that i'm getting horrible scenario on my head it's driving me crazy.It doesn't help at all when he went to Jane's lab last time.Urghhh i hate him but i love him.

"What did that book did to you?"

Trey asked when he passed by me.I stared at the book just throw.And i didn't know i just did that.Not good.

"Nothing on your concern"

Wow.I didn't mean to say that out aloud.That's wrong.Too bad.Bad manners.

"Okayh i'm assuming you still haven't seen Thor yet?"

I groaned and putting my head in my hands while leaning forward on couch.

"And you're still didn't want to say anything about him"

"Look i already said i don't know anything"

"How come you don't know when you're his big brother?"

"How come you don't know when you're his boyfriend?"

Okayh that's hit me cause i still have no idea that his my boyfriend or even he loves me.We actually have times like couples but nothing with mention of dating or become boyfriends let alone we didn't says 'i love yous'.And most of all no one knows about this except Trey,Bucky and Juliana.

"Just give him time maybe he come around"

"That's helps alot thanks"

Okayh i'm being so rude today.Nope.Don't.Ma going to upset if she's here.

"Just wait"

He say and left to whatever we came here for.

"How long should i wait?"

I asked myself and making my way to gym.Cause i need to get my mind clear before i rude to anyone again.

It's 4hours.Wow.I did busy myself with 4hours and i'm feel better now.Even i feel like i'm going to make dinner.But everyday i make so nothing special about it.Urghh.What am i talking?

"Hey Rogers"

Clint greet me with playful salute.Okayh i will be in good mood.

"Hi Barton"

"Why we calling in last names?"

"I don't know you just start it"

Clint smile and shake his head while we enter in elevator.

"So any plan on dinner? Like special?"

"Why? You want something?"

"You know me too well Captain"

"Well that's just my observation agent"

He chuckled and we got out from elevator to lounge room.Seriously why did i come here? I want to take shower.

"Okayh please make some mushroom soup?"

I stopped for second cause that's Thor's favourite.But i reply Clint anyway.

"Will do agent"

"Thanks Captain"

He grin like child and gone to vents.He really need to stop doing that.I headed to elevator again and went to my room.

"Alright all set!"

I say and clean my hands with kitchen towels.Ju is setting everything on the table.Then i ordered Jarvis to call everyone to dinning table.That's when i heard thunder outside and i feel the urge to run rooftop now.