Thor the poor child

(Let's just pretend hela is not bad and she is not the first Odins born and also she adopted too.Loki is change now.)

Trey Odinson is Thor Odinson's big brother.

It's a rare peaceful day to avengers.Everyone is spending their precious time to something like Steve is reading a book to Juliana and Bucky while they hanging upside down on couch.Clint is painting Natasha's toenails and he sitting on the floor while Natasha with close eyes focusing on Steve's voice beside sitting next to Bucky.Trey is doing his daily workout routine in training room.Thor is sleeping in his room cause he claim as it's peaceful day so should take nap as long as you can.Hela is making toast cause why not.Tony and bruce is making another experiment on whatever the things moves.Andrea is repairing her suits in her working basement.Loki is learning new magic in his room.

Everyone is having good time until aloud thunder just clash right infront of the big window of common room where everyone sitting and starts raining heavily.When the clash heard make everyone scared the shit out of them.Steve jump from his seat panicking throw the heavy book right at Juliana face when she scream top of her lungs.Bucky jolt upright from his upside down position in the process he smash Natasha's right eye with his left arm.Natasha kick Clint right across his nose when she heard the clash and screams at Bucky.Clint fell backwards doing the backflip with holding nose to tv cabinet.Hela punch the toaster while she putting the bread into it and cursing out loud.Thor fell from his bed with big thud while knocking everything on his nighttable.Andrea,Tony,Bruce and Trey is only ones who didn't effect from clash cause working basement and lab is sound proof walls.Training room is actually have too many thick walls and also his wearing earbuds.

Juliana:WHAT THE FUCK STEVE!?

Natasha:JAMES YOU'RE SO DEAD!

Clint:OW! NAT IT'S FUCKING HURTS!

Hela:FUCKING HELL!

Steve and Bucky laughing so hard till tears rolling their cheeks.Soon they stopped when everyone still glaring at them.Now Steve is damping wet towel on Juliana face,Bucky is holding ice cubes to Natasha's eye and Hela is helping to stop the blood coming from Clint's nose while healing her burn fingers.That's when they heard big thump of footsteps.They whipped their head just in time to see Loki.Everyone is now holding back their laughs.He is still Loki but the hair is now burns with spike in different angles and his clothes is now have alot of holes.

Clint:Dude you lookalike some burn sticks!

Loki:SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Everyone is laughing too hard and some can't laugh cause much pain in their faces.

Thor walked out of the elevator in his pikachu pajamas while wiping his drools.Now everyone is stop laughing and glaring at Thor who the reasons for all of this.

Thor:OH HELLO MY FRIENDS I REALLY NEED SOME POPTARTS!

At that he notice everyone is injured and looking burned*cough*Loki*cough*.

Thor:OH MY ODIN! WHO MAKE MY BROTHER AND SISTER AND FRIENDS LIKE THIS!? THEY GOING TO INJURE BADLY THAN THIS!!

Loki:Oh that person is seriously going to be injure badly brother.

With that everyone attack Thor at the same time.He have no idea why they doing this but he thought they found out whose been eating their hidden snacks.Let's just say the next few days Thor not able to show his face to public.

But no one really never thought earth can thunder or rain naturally.