Mistake

James Buchanan Barnes. Juliana Bethany Barnes. Yes. They're married. It happened in 40's. The whole history knew it. And the world. What no one know was they are not real couples. They got married to saved the name came through the whole army on them including Steven Grant Rogers. Everyone started to thought and gossipping that Captain was queer and the Sergeant too. So the great Agent Carter gave the idea to broke that by getting James and Juliana together. The suspicious happened causes of Steven and James having loving moment in the tent and a soldier caught them by shadows. The real couples was James and Steven together with Juliana and Margaret. This is the mistake they did and now is difficult to come out as gay.

Margaret 'Peggy' Carter
1918-2014

Juliana slowly running her fingers around the stone while tears starts to roll down her cheeks. She sits back up with sigh

"Hey gorgeous"

She give a pained smile while proceed to lays the flowers around the headstone

"Your favourite jasmine. Though i didn't get white rose today so forgive me"

She talking while cleaning the dried leaves on the tiles

"Why did you stop coming in my dreams? Did i do something that makes you upset or mad? Again?"

She giggle even tears dropping

"I met Sharon the other day, she remind me of you. She took after you alot as we speak. I'm not surprise that she can kick man ass"

She stands up and starts to pacing

"I need your advice. It's 2017 so we shouldn't be pretending like i'm Bucky's and you being the love of Steve's life. Now we should come out as the kids nowdays says. I'm the only one in their way Peggy and i have no idea to solve this no matter how many times they said that's okay with them. I can see the pain in their eyes Peggy"

She stops pacing for awhile and takes deep breath

"They want to live the life they want. And i'm blocking in every way. No one still know about this. I even ask for divorce but Bucky refuse it. They can't even to be close in peace without getting caught. Think about it that a living legend having a affair with his bestfriend who been married. That's the last thing we want"

She sits down with sigh again

"I didn't tell you why i came alone nowdays. I just want to gave them space as long as i can. They need it. Afterall they lost 75years of life between them"

She wipes her face with the coat she wearing and stands up

"Alright honey, i will be back soon. Till then get some sleep alright. And come back to my dreams or? I don't know just do it"

She kiss the headstone and walk out of the cementry.

Avengers tower

"Where did you go?"

Is the first thing Steve ask with a look that says 'overprotective mode on'

"Just walk"

She mumble as she drink some water from the table. In cue Bucky walk in full on sweat rain and it's makes Steve very uncomfortable

"I call you million times"

Is a statement that means he so piss. Juliana set down the glass and turns to look at him

"I know"

With that she walks out of there and leaving the very confuse face of Steve,Natasha who been silently watching,Bruce totally ignore the tension in air around them and very piss off Bucky. He walks back to elevator for more punching that can calm him.