How it went all so wrong?

If love can break you into million pieces means, Tony Stark never been fall for one. No one told him that love can make you more miserable than ever. The love will drain all your energy, just from the memories.

The darkness is only thing you can see from the whole place. Malibu guest house.

Not even a single blink of light in this place, everything locked, not even a air pass by.

In corner of huge disaster, the most brokedown Tony sat with knees to chest, tugged into small ball. Every suit in glass display destroyed, all spreaded out on lab floor. The whole lab upside down, nothing is normal.

Everything was perfect, nothing seemed wrong in any way, but yet everything went wrong. How it went so wrong? How i'm so blinded from fake kindness?

How it went all so wrong?

A sobs, ragged breath and pained sounds is only thing coming from Tony. His black long sleeves wet from his own tears and snots.

"I'm gonna miss you Tony"

"Yeayh?"

Every memories Tony shared with the person he loved, flashing with every small detail from it. Tears rolling down from his cheeks as he bit his lip to control the upcoming scream.

"What's wrong?"

Tony place his hand on his love of his life cheek who sat on couch with intense frown, the guy turned to him with tight smile

"Uh, nothing. Just unnessary thoughts."

Tony strokes his cheek then place a small and lingering kiss,

"You know i'm here right?"

"Yes"

Even a small memories they shared hitting Tony like train, a trail of blood draw from his lower lip from biting it hard.

"I love you"

The taller guy stops in dead track, slowly turn to Tony with shock all across his face.

"You don't have to say it now, but you have to know that i love you no matter what."

Tears welled up in those chestnut eyes, the thought of he fall in love is making him emotional. Since this is his first love.

"I love you too"

Tony immediately run into the opened arms and starts to cry heavily with occasional chuckles.

Oh he made a huge mistake was there, when he admitted he falls for that guy and not knowing the feeling he got back was fake. In return all he got was heartbroken, pain, never ending memories in 3 years.

"I NEVER LOVE YOU TONY! CAN'T YOU SEE THE FAKENESS I'M PUTTING ON YOU!?"

That's the exact moment Tony's heart stops entirely, hit by reality.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A SECOND!? DO I HAVE TO BE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME!? I'M NOT YOUR PROPERTY ANTHONY STARK!"

Every words stabbing him in his chest, never thought of his love of his life is not his truly.

"I'M SO DONE WITH YOU! I HATE YOU TONY! I EXTREMELY HATE YOU TO CORE! DON'T YOU EVER THINK OF ME COMING BACK TO YOU OR EVER! THERE'S NOTHING MORE THAN GUILTY PLEASURE!"

The diamond chain Tony gifted him, thrown on his face and lands on his foot.

Blood curling scream came from Tony as he smash the rum bottle to wall, crying loudly and heavily. Head pounding from alcohol and never stopping crying.

He hate himself more than the guy he loved.

Honey tinted blond hair, broad shoulders, hardrock abs and muscles, tiny waist with long legs. Beautiful ocean blue eyes and long lashes.

Steve Rogers

Tony hates him more and more, he will never forget the pain he gave. But one thing he can't change or do anything about is he still love him, no matter what.

How it went all so wrong?