Past friends between Present friends

(So let's pretend civil war never happen and Bucky and Juliana is winter soldiers)

Tony:WHAT THE HELL! WHO THE FUCK WANT TO DIE!?

Tony is so furiously looking at the broken coffee machine.He will never bother if it was toaster but if anyone touch his coffee machine then they going to meet The Furious IronMan.

Steve:Seriously Tony you really need to watch your language nowdays.

Steve really going give lecture about the language Tony just used but he stop himself.Actually he came here to fix that thing but too late.After few minutes everyone gather in kitchen to see why Tony is yelling then they found out why by the broken pieces.

Tony:Which one of you idiot did it?

Tony ask in dangerous calm tone cause he knows if he shouts again Steve the momma bear will give tony earfull of lectures.Everyone looking at each other to find who did it but none of them have no idea.Tony ask again with another calm tone cause lacking of sleeps and stress from meeting with Ross making lose his mind.

Tony:Seriously? None of you going to answer me? I ask who did it? Three super soldiers,three geniuses,four super spies and fours gods living in the same tower and no one is going to answer me!

Tony starting to yelling but soon stop when Andrea give warning look to keep it down.She then look around to see any guilty faces and she found so she drag Tony out of kitchen to his room.

Tony:What the hell Rea? I need to work on mark51 and meet Mr Charles in few minutes.I'm not going to sleep now.I really need my coffee.

When Andrea push him on the bed as soon as he hit the bed he drift off to his sleep.Then she make her way to back kitchen to deal with the others.

Andrea:Okayh so you all can go now.He just needs sleep that's all.

She dismissed everyone while ordering jarvis to replace the broken ones.Everyone looked confused but they all went back to their previous work.Steve stays behind to talk to Andrea.

Steve:I'm so sorry Andrea.Actually i can replace it cause i'm the one who did it.After all my serum is getting in way in everyday tasks.

Andrea:You don't need to be sorry capsicle.And i know who did that.You seriously need to stop taking all the blames for them.

Steve just look at her shocking how she finds out then again she is Miss Stark she knows everything.

Andrea:I know what you're thinking.And i'm not mad at them for this.

She is now looking at Steve with hurtful of eyes.Steve is now speechless he have no words to say now.He feels so guilty to even looking at her when he hide big secret from her and Tony.

Andrea:I really want to forgive them Steve i really do but i can't when i think of my mom.

A single tear drop from her left eye.She quickly wipe it before Steve notice.

Steve:I'm so sorry Andrea.I really didn't mean to hide that i just thought maybe if i did that we can stay friends forever but i'm so wrong.

Now Steve looking alike he going broke any moment.He really standing in edge of between two friends from his past whose been his family and two friends from whose been with him when he afraid of new world.

Andrea:I don't blame you Steve.We need our time and if you think that we hate them then they won't be here in this tower when the whole world awaiting the winter soldier and the winter star's death.We doing our best to safe them from many people as we can.Tony is restless for past a week cause of Ross bugging him to hand over them to him.And i'm trying to get whatever plus we can use on them to win this case in next hearing.

Steve speechless again he knows Tony and Andrea been doing this from the beginning of Bucky and Juliana came to tower.But he don't understand why they trying to safe them.But whatsoever he really glad that they doing it.He hug Andrea really tight while crying so hard.

Steve:Thank you for doing this.I owe you both so much.And i'm so sorry to hurt both of you.I don't know what i gonna do without you guys.

Andrea actually feels like she also going to cry but she keep herself strong and patting his back while hugging him.After a while they pull away.

Andrea:Remember one thing Steve we're not doing this for them.It's only for you.The Starks needs their capsicle.The person who tony and i never stopped being compared to in our entire life.

She says this with smirks and went back to her lab.Steve is smilling at her cause he knows she talking about how Steve effect their life since they born.But now he knows why they trying to save Bucky and Juliana.Is all because of him.