☆~☆ Chapter 6 ☆~☆

"Hey." Soft fingers prodded, feathery gentle kisses followed in a ticklish pattern.

A groan rumbled deep from his chest. He didn't want to wake up. He didn't want to wake up to- to what exactly he couldn't quite pinpoint, but he didn't want to. He just knew life didn't feel quite right and he wanted to sleep longer.

"Hey, babe!" More insistent. "You're gunna be late if you don't get up."

He tried to shove her off -

Her?

But it was no use. Roving hands were playful as they teased over his chest, tugged on a nipple, traced over the ripples of his abdomen, snapped his underwear elastic, dipped-

"OKAY!" He shot awake, hand wrapped too tightly around her wrist.

Immediately his grip loosened at the sight of her blue eyes twisted in pain. "Sorry, Pony." He smiled worried. "Just, y'know."

"Yeah." She pulled her hand back, tucking her knees under one of his old tie-dye shirts-

His shirts? His gaze narrowed suspiciously at the garment, ignoring her confused expression and decidedly un-Japanese features. Nothing I've owned has even been that garish.

He shook his head, voice booming through a grin he fought but couldn't erase, "Alright, I've gotta get ready for the first big final!" He could feel his smile crack his face wide, one side to the other.

I-I do not smile. Katsuki looked down at a hand, at the black pubic hair vanishing beneath his underwear, the decidedly thicker, broader body. A dream. Relief flooded him. Of course it is.

Then, do people sleep in dreams?

"Or..." Pony pulled her long blonde hair over a shoulder, "we could prep, y'know?" She smiled suggestive, leaning forward.

Panic seized his gut. Think. Thinkthinkthink.

"I don't think that's a great idea." He stammered, easing off the bed and around her.

"And why not this time?" She pouted, legs dangling off the edge. "There's almost always an excuse. I'm getting real tired of it. Why are we even dating if you don't even want me? Like... is it me?"

Fuuuuuuck. "No. No, of course not. I'm just stressed and you know how that... affects me." God he was grasping at straws. Could she tell how desperate he was to escape this situation?

Fuck he did not want to have a sex dream. Somewhere in the back of his mind Katsuki was glad that it wasn't another drowning nightmare, but this was almost worse.

"Yeah." She peeked through her fingers, blushing, "I know. You said at midterms. And I know traveling is going to be hard too." She sighed deeply, "You've told me how your family is more than once but... But please, before you leave for home at least-?"

A hand moved to the back of his head. He was shocked at the feel of long hair, shoulder length at least. What the hell is going on?

"I mean, of course..." He felt his gut twist.

He didn't want to.

Revulsion shot through him. No. He did want to. Every guy wants to. All guys want their girlfriends. Every manly guy wants to fuck their girlfriend. And she's objectively hot. And fuuuck these were not Katsuki's thoughts. This wasn't right, this wasn't real? What the hell was this?

"I'm gunna go-"

"Okay." She smiled, sweet and cute.

Because Pony was. And she deserved to be thought of that way. And she deserved someone who wanted to rail her, and that terrible feeling in his stomach doubled and Jesus Christ what the fuck was this?!