☆~☆ Chapter 14 ☆~☆

Wet and sniffling woke him.

"Oh God." Katsuki rolled, grabbing for his blanket, slapping something cold and hard. "The fuck?"

A playful bark, nibbling. Slowly he peeked.

"Sakura?" He looked up, laying askew on a futon, pillow half across the room, blanket kicked under the coffee table tangled around a foot. "Oh my God my throat." His hand shoved into a black snout as he picked up on the sound of running water nearby. "The hell'd I do last night, Raccoon Eyes?"

"And a good morning to you too, Sunshine." Mina's voice drifted over. "You took a piss, moaned about Eijirou, bitched about us all, drank some more - you owe me some vodka by the way." She emerged, wearing an over-sized t-shirt, setting two cups on the table. "Miraculously you were very organized. I mean, you put the futon together and folded your pants."

"Yeah." He took a drink grimace, drank again. "Sounds like me."

"Oh, don't sound so smug." She snorted into her cup, "you definitely tried to take off your briefs too. I saw some shaft."

"..." Katsuki shrugged. "Yeah. Sounds like me."

Mina laughed, incredulous. "What? You normally strip when you're plastered?"

"I get hot. Clothes are uncomfortable." He frowned at her. "It's not sexual."

"Oh! Ohoho! You let me know that." Pink dyed eyebrows rose to nearly meet hairline. "Very passionately."

Katsuki's gaze snapped to her, heart thudding in time to his head. "What did I say?"

Mina frowned at the rim of her cup, humming as she drank. Swallowed. "Well, you made me swear not to tell sober you. Basically just went off about how fucking not sexy I am. I won't go into detail but, you were not flattering." Reaching under the table she pulled out a small quilted box, "So... How we feeling?"

"Fuck you." He shook his head, winced, finished off the black coffee.

"I don't mean your hangover I mean..." Mina bit her lip, yellow eyes flashing nearly inhumanly in the afternoon light filtering through closed blinds. "I mean after everything?"

Katsuki froze, wide eyes rising to meet hers. "What did I say?"

A clumsy smile wilted across her face. "You know, you didn't say anything." A hand waved, "Forget it." Legs tucked up to show off toned, tattooed thighs, calves. "Is there anything you need though? Kinda pulling off that hot mess look to be honest."

Reality bitch slapped him quick and in full force. "Do you have a spare toothbrush? What time is it?" He leaned back carefully, well aware how tentative his relationship with gravity was, reaching for his phone. "Jesus! Do you see all these missed texts?"

"Yeah, Ei got in touch with me an hour ago. He was very concerned when you didn't show up for your usual workout. And when you didn't answer... guess he went through the whole list of people." Mina tucked her feet under her, grabbing Katsuki's blanket and tucking it in around her. "You sleep like you're angry even." She chuckled, flipping over the lid with a little pat, pulling out various glass jars of expensive colors. "He's bringing breakfast... er, lunch?" she shrugged. "Guess it's another day off for you. Can you afford that?"

Katsuki's head snapped up too fast, making his temples ache sharp. "Ohh fuck." His face crumpled as fingers pressed hard against the skin. "When is he gunna-"

Sakura leapt off his lap, yipping, spinning. Mina grinned, standing.

"That's him."

"I'm not even in pants!"