EPILOGUE

A/N : And here it is, the epilogue. Set a couple hundred years in the future from our last story.

I wanted to add more to make it obvious with technology that there was a large time skip but the majority of that got cut from this final version; the hover bike of Ei's, Mr. Bakugou's android care-taker. Some stuff stayed, like the holo-touch screen register and the money cards, but a part of me feels it's really too small a change to really notice.

There was so much material here that I ended up cutting; the girls going out for boboa, the gang visiting the shop, all of them gender bent and yes Tetsu is still Ei's twin and yes Denki is still her first crush (we stan a bi-icon even when they end up in hetero relationships, they still bi), a more detailed fight scene with the gang including Ei feeling guilty for missing her shift and wanting to contact Katsuki but being unable to out of shame.

Anyway, it basically turned into not an epilogue but a second fic and I had to scrap the material. That being said, if anyone wants to pick up where I left off feel free. Angry at the world Katsuki, talented but disadvantaged and chipper without a reason Ei will always be my fucking shit.

"Oh, so you think you're fuckin' tough, eh?" The red-headed beast rose off the display, crushed sunflower petals sticking to her leather jacket as she wiped her face, ran a hand over her shorts, shirt.

"What the fuck?" Katsuki muttered, "'Scuze me." To her customers. "There's a dipshit I gotta deal with."

"O-oh my-"

But she didn't wait to hear the complaint. File it with the boss. She thought, storming out the double glass doors to the pungent scent of bruised flowers, wet cement, and mulch.

Familiar though not altogether pleasant.

Redhead was cracking her knuckles, running a hand through that ridiculously stupid flamouyant hair color...

And cut. Katsuki tsked, fists balling as she stalked over, grabbed Redhead by her goddamned leather - Oh shit, gang! - jacket.

"The hell'd you do to my fucking flowers, Shitty Hair?"

"W-what?!" A laugh barked out from cherry red stained lips. "I'm kinda in the middle of-" She jerked her chin.

"Oh?" Katsuki loosened her grip, turning on the fucking bitches encroaching on the shop; their target - Redhead. "Are these the assholes responsible for my damaged goods?"

"Yeah." Redhead shook out her shoulders, itched the shaved side of her head. "You gunna fight them with me, Blasty?"

"Fuck fighting them with you." She side eyed the pedestrians, some on the phone undoubtedly with the cops, others recording. "For my fuckin' flowers."

"Yeah!" Redhead threw up a fist, charging towards her attackers, Katsuki on her heels.

×~☆~×

"You can really fight, Blasty. That right hook-" Redhead stopped talking to smack a fist against her palm, "Like boom! Pow!" Hand arced across the room in example. "Who'da thunk a cute flower girl had such bad moves?!"

"Quit-" Katsuki hissed, smacking Redhead's shoulder, "-moving, Shitty Hair!" Shuffling around to disguise her blush. "Why were they fighting you anyway?"

Redhead shrugged, itching her scalp again. "I dunno. I had'ta teach their boss a lesson last week, probably tryin' to get payback." A wicked grin. "But I had you on my side!"