×~✾ Chapter 45 ✾~×

"So you're kinda into voyeurism, huh?" Eijirou wrapped an arm around Katsuki, jostling him against his side.

"Oh fuck off!" Katsuki struggled. "I am not-!"

"You telling me-" Eijirou paused to open the restaurant door, both men entering, "you never-"

"Oh my God!" He hissed, glaring daggers at Eijirou. "No! Okay? No I didn't. You wanna feel so damn special. Public spaces were kind of a no for me. I didn't really... Fuckin'. Do stuff like that with just... anyone. I-" Katsuki froze, making Eijirou pause alongside him, eyes glued on the table Tetsu was at. "Why are all those fuckers there?"

"Hmm?" Eijirou's face scrunched. "Ah, probably because Tetsu invited everybody out. He does this sometimes. He invites my friends along-"

"No." Katsuki shoved Eijirou off, turning on a heel back towards the door. "Nope. I'm not fucking-"

"Yes." Eijirou chuckled, "Yes you are." Dragging him back by the shoulder. "C'mon. Get to know them. The others weren't so bad, they won't be either."

Katsuki sneered. "The fuck they won't be."

But he complied, letting Eijirou drag him to the table.

"By the way," Eijirou leaned down, waving at the group, ignoring the glare from Pony and questioning expression Tetsu shot their way, "thanks for calling me 'Ei' again."

"Fu-" Katsuki moved to shove at Eijirou but the jerk had already sat at the table. "Fucking jerk." He hissed under his breaht, falling in beside Itsuka.

"Everything okay?" Her head titled, long hair snapping against her forearm. "You took off kinda fast at the strip and-"

"Yeah." Katsuki closed his eyes, hard. "Just dealing with shit."

"He had a panic attack earlier." Pony piped up, "What?" She shrugged off Eijirou's glare. "I'm just-"

"Not really for you to tell though Pony." Itsuka admonished.

"Oh." She blushed, glancing at intertwining fingers before looking back at Katsuki. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Fuck off." He hissed, "It doesn't matter anyway." Fingers tapped rapid on his thigh. "The jet was fast as fuck, almost made Ei piss himself."

"You did not." Tetsu grinned, hand slapping the table, making a few cups jump in response. "That's awesome, tell me more!"

"No." Eijirou nipped the conversation in the bud. "He will not."

"Party pooper." Nieto sniffed, grabbing from a large plate of fries. "Can't handle the teasing or are you ashamed of your inferior stoma- Ow!" Blue eyes rose to pierce Itsuka across the table.

"Stop it, Monoma." She snapped in Japanese turning her gaze to Tetsu. "I am so sorry for his behavior-"

Tetsu shook his head, blinked down at the wooden tabletop before looking back up - a little more pin than before. "Are you two a-"

"No!" They both denied.

Itsuka with a blush, Nieto with the same haughty calm with which he did everything.

"Itsuka and I have been classmates since we were young." Nieto explained, taking a sip of his water. "She's like a sister." A wicked smile leaked across his face as his chin tilted down. "Besides, I know of someone else she's got her eye o-Ow!" He flinched again. "Fuck you, Itsuka."

"Fuck you too, worm."

Tetsu leaned back, roaring with laughter. "You guys!"

Pony chuckled nervously, eyes darting back and forth between everyone. "I-I don't-"